Anubis's Officer Application

What is your In Game Name?

Lord III Anubis | Purge MSG Anubis DW05 [I Play both actively]

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:0:452475633

How Long Have You Been In Purge & IQ?

3 weeks

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words]

I have always appreciated and admired some of the many officers who are able to create a very enjoyable and insightful experience other than just guarding PCP. From observing and attending multiple trainings and seeing very well put together commands/orders from a variety of scenarios and events, this has inspired me to also want to assist in incorporating more combat strategy into Purge. I have enjoyed my time as a Purge/IQ. Consistently involved with both of them, and when there is a lower number of one. Through encountering and observing officers I then knew that I wanted to apply, and I hope I can bring some different sims and other ideas to the table. In addition, this would be the first time being an officer and I am up for the challenge, as I thrive to make IQ/Purge enjoyable and interesting, thus hopefully boosting activity of Purge other than via recruitment.

How could you assist Inquisitorius Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]

I would assist by coming up with ways of approaching combat in events, and varied simulations that the purge can enjoy. Additionally, I am willing to also co-lead trainings and or orders given out by command. Something that was mentioned to me by command was the idea of purge-based missions, which would be an awesome addition. From past experience of event construction I believe that I could assist in making and carrying out these missions, thus making Purge more enjoyable. I am also Australian and can assist in allowing for usage of electro weapons during Jedi based events in late nights, and light night officer activity also for lore, vice versa for inquisitors.

How many strikes do you have? 

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inquisitors Officer Team?

• Creative ideas
  • Good at lore
  • Experience from observation
  • Combat ideas
  • Aid in regiment based mission setting

Have you had an previous experience as an Officer?

No, it would be a fun challenge 

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  
Yes, i understand.

Thanks for your time.

Edited by A N U B I S

Moderator | Event Team | USMS | EMS 

Coffee Club Nurse GIF

• A N U B I S changed the title to Anubis's Officer App

+Support
- Spoke you to a couple times, you seem like a good fit to be an officer.
- Cares about both the battalion and role.

Good Luck.

• Like 1

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

Accepted!
Speak with any LTCOL+/Command member for your officer training and fill out a roster update

Current: R Overseer 
Ex Ninth Sister/Ex Seventh Sister/Ex Second Sister 
- Joint ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) /̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿            smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa