Eneru Officer Application

Midnight Mojo Rider

What is your in game name? My name in the game is Eneru.

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:169274835

What is your current rank?  My current rank for Nova is SFC.

How long have you been in Nova?  I joined Nova on 11/19/21 so I have been in Nova for a total of 3 weeks.

How will you assist command with this rank?  I will take some of the demand load off their shoulders. I will do this by being an active person who the Enlisted and NCO's can go to for questions and help. I will also pump out more training and tryouts so they don't have to deal with those time-consuming tasks. 

Why do you want to become an Officer?  I will use my new position as an officer to expand and fill the Nova ranks. This will be my main focus however I plan to fill Nova with dedicated players, not minges. I plan to make Nova be up there as in player count with Naval and MC. I will also use my new rank to keep players entertained by having multiple NCOs lead patrols and doing SIM's. 

Do you have any experience leading / being an Officer?  Yes, I use to be a high NCO in purge about a year ago. I also have the experience from being a part of Naval as well as my experience as a Nova NCO.                                                                                                                                                                                  

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?  My duties are to handle Promotions and tryouts. I also handle SIM's to keep people entertained and interested in Nova. I also oversee NCOs and their tryouts along with training them to do tryouts so that we can keep growing.

What qualifies you to be an officer?  I feel as I have been an active productive NCO as well as I have added players to our ranks. I also feel that we need active officers in the EST time zone.

Do you understand you will be on a 1-2 week trial period?  Yes, I understand and will live up to all expectations.                                                                             

(permission given by Nova Command due to mistake on discord)

+/-Support

- I don't See you a lot in-game

-/+Good Answers But Short App

-Short App

+ I feel that a Trial period would better our Perspectives upon him.

The Application Doesn't matter, It's the person behind it That matters

-501st JTO CPT Gamma

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon