Bucks RRH Engineer app

Its Buck

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Engineer

Current RP Ranks Held: D5 SFTO WO | Medical FTO EXM

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: N/A

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) 2606967089_Screenshot2021-12-08162314.thumb.png.0dfb75eea655fb9435d001cc4f54b66a.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:  I would like to Join the Red Right Hand Team because I enjoy playing on the server and would like to get the extra RP of being an RRH Engineer. It combines my two lives (Delta-5 and Medical) Into one job that allows me to get the best of both worlds. 

Why should we accept you:  You should accept me because I have been on the server for a long time, I have over 9 weeks of playtime and have been playing the server for well over a year now. I am fairly good at PVP as well. I am active daily and play for long periods of time ranging anywhere from 2-3 hours all the way to 8-9 hours. 

Edited by [GL] Bacon/Buck

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

22 hours ago, BluedragonE0C1 said:

+support an amazing guy to work with definitely deserving of A1 in my opinion 

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

On 12/11/2021 at 2:09 PM, BluedragonE0C1 said:

+support an amazing guy to work with definitely deserving of A1 in my opinion 

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 3 Weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic