Hockey Report

Levii

Your in game name: RS Levii Wood (during incident Mela I)

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:149324474

The player's in game name: Usually Hockey, this case Mr. Mask Man

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:572040588

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 10:25 AM 12/10/21

What did the player do: In the video it shows him killing a D class inside of armory and killing another SCP, medal was not recording my audio but I stated multiple times to him that he cannot kill inside of armory and that I was an SCP. Despite that he still killed me.

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/74935265/d1337I9Jtg3k?invite=cr-MSx4clcsMTk3NTU1NzEs

What do you believe should happen to the player: He deliberately broke two rules while being told about those rules so I would think like a 12 hour or day long ban is sufficient but it's up to whoever handles this.

Any extra information: BigMarsh was the D class killed in the scenario.

Former RAM Levii Wood

-support (due to the audio not clearly stating what you said)

-hockey was 035

-bigmarsh was a class d

-you were 8286

1# scps arent not allowed to kill each other

2# 035 is allowed to attack those in armory, and is allowed in as well

Summary: without the audio its hard to tell what you were saying which could have shifted this more towards a warning either way if he was aware you were a scp. 

If this were my sit, and i didnt hear the audio, and i wasnt able to hear you saying that you were a scp, it would be more of a verbal (mostly a verbal) its due to this (WITHOUT AUDIO No way of knowing you were a scp if you did or didnt say something unless you changed forms or told him)

Now if there was audio and he heard you, it could go two ways, half and half, A) some are aware of what they did and do it on purpose, B) while some are not paying attention and this stuff can happen

For A) obvious warning

For B) most likely a verbal, (if past warns with the same issue, highly a warn) 

So my punishmsnt to him would depend. If A is correct then a warn

If B is correct without past warns with the same issue, it will be a verbal.

Edited by Parkland27

5 hours ago, Parkland27 said:

-support (due to the audio not clearly stating what you said)

-hockey was 035

-bigmarsh was a class d

-you were 8286

1# scps arent not allowed to kill each other

2# 035 is allowed to attack those in armory, and is allowed in as well

Summary: without the audio its hard to tell what you were saying which could have shifted this more towards a warning either way if he was aware you were a scp. 

If this were my sit, and i didnt hear the audio, and i wasnt able to hear you saying that you were a scp, it would be more of a verbal (mostly a verbal) its due to this (WITHOUT AUDIO No way of knowing you were a scp if you did or didnt say something unless you changed forms or told him)

Now if there was audio and he heard you, it could go two ways, half and half, A) some are aware of what they did and do it on purpose, B) while some are not paying attention and this stuff can happen

For A) obvious warning

For B) most likely a verbal, (if past warns with the same issue, highly a warn) 

So my punishmsnt to him would depend. If A is correct then a warn

If B is correct without past warns with the same issue, it will be a verbal.

+/-Support
From what the clip shows although you did undisguise there was a very small amount of time between the time you looked like a d class and you were not. If you were stating in game that you can not kill him I would make this a + support

Edited by Adams the research one

"Read Lesearcher"

Former ranks: Research Administrator + Professor RRH Analyst Zulu 99

CCs The Patrol Officer (Owner) Snowmen (Owner)

+Support

The only rule violation in this case was the fact that Hockey killed another SCP, that being SCP-8286-GL.
I do however believe that a verbal warning would be the maximum punishment given as, in the heat of the moment, and not reading the name tag, a mistake like this could be fairly easy to make. I'd just recommend calling staff to bring you back next time something like this happens.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Starstep said:

+Support

The only rule violation in this case was the fact that Hockey killed another SCP, that being SCP-8286-GL.
I do however believe that a verbal warning would be the maximum punishment given as, in the heat of the moment, and not reading the name tag, a mistake like this could be fairly easy to make. I'd just recommend calling staff to bring you back next time something like this happens.

22 minutes ago, Starstep said:

+Support

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

+Support

He is allowed in armory so I don't see why you're reporting that , but he did kill another scp which is a nono. Can't really hear audio so can't really tell if you told him you were an scp but I see a verbal fit in this case, if the audio was there and it was you telling him you're 8286 then I'd understand a formal warning

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

9 hours ago, Starstep said:

+Support

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

23 hours ago, Starstep said:

+Support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

The only rule violation in this case was the fact that Hockey killed another SCP, that being SCP-8286-GL. Because of this Hockey will only receive a Verbal Warning for this offence.