Deathtrooper Officer application DT 1SG WS7/Weebe-San

Weebe-San

In-Game name: DT 1SG WS7 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:74823902 

How long have you been in your current rank?:  

I’ve been a 1SG for a little over 26 hours 

What experiences in leadership do you have?

As I’ve stated before in my NCO application, I’ve had multiple experiences through the years on Gmod in my most 5000 hours on Gmod when it comes to roleplay. I’ll try my best not to repeat info in this section from my previous app, but I still stand by that I want to be the best leader/higher up someone knows. Whether it’s as a CPL, 1SG,  2nd LT, or CMDR. I always want my teammates and others to know me as a fun, responsible, caring, charismatic person/leader. Because at the end of the day I just want to put a smile on their face, and as a leader it has always been my goal to give them the best experience ever. I’ve learned throughout the years from the ups and downs in my Gmod carrier what to do and what not to do. When to start and when to stop. I’ve matured over the years in terms of capability knowing that as a leader I will do what I have to do and even if I don’t know, I know that there are people counting on me. So as a leader I can’t let them down. Because they look up to me so I can’t give up, not on them, not on myself. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=889223729

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=898032290

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2061528279

(Edit app to add links)

Why do you want to be an officer?(150+ Word minimum) 

• why do you want to be an officer? I want to be an officer because I want more responsibility, a bigger role, and help my superiors within the battalion. I know that currently DT is going through a bump when it comes to quotes and ensuring discipline and I want to be someone that the higher-ups in my battalion rely on not only as an NCO but also as an officer within the battalion. I love Dearth troopers with their iconic depictions to the point of having a soundboard for the job because I enjoy rping my primary life as a DT. I want to bring my past experiences and qualities to the next level as an officer. I also know that as an officer not only will those under my command will come to me for guidance but also members of other battalions who have comments both good and bad about the battalion will want to relay that information for me to pass on to DT Command. With me already good relations with many on the ship, I know that as an officer I’ll have great relations starting off with other battalions whether they wish to communicate through me or others.  

• Some of the other things I want to do that being an officer would allow me to do are check-ups and cross battalion operations. When it comes to check-ups that require a 2nd LT, it can be funny seeing what the DT and medical trooper produce because check-up RP has by far been one of the most enjoyable things to do alongside that I know the people at the med bay which makes it even more fun. I understand that while at the med bay procedures must be taken for redacted but even then, I still find checkups with the medical battalion fun and as a 2nd LT I'd be able to supervise and conduct them.  

• There are also cross battalion operations that I really want to do. From my experience, the operation with ShockxDT was something special as we worked together on the common goal of protecting the ISD Crew with us being geared towards naval and shock being geared towards all personnel. Cross battalion operations can help grow relations between DT and other branches, which is something important for a community and for DT. So being 2nd LT would allow me to host sims and possibly missions with HC/Naval(+GM) assistance for a fun experience between DT and others. 

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(130+Word minimum)  

• What makes me stand out amongst my fellow peers in the NCO branch and those in a leadership position is my civility, commitment to duty, and lastly but most important Responsibility. 

•  Civility. Within the battalion of DT, it is important to maintain good relations with other battalions as both the nature and duty of DT as VIP protection it is important that DT is viewed in a professional and positive light as our connection to naval and High command is intertwined when it comes to us as guards. I have always made it my goal to be nice and respectful to others not because of rank but because we're human beings with our own unique personalities; and while yes that may sometimes conflict with our own personalities or that of others. It is important as both a group of people, community, and ISD personal to remain respectful of each other at all times. This however hasn't always been the case. I am aware from both my peers and the roster that there are those who would enter into squabbles or mass disrespect of other battalions which I found distasteful. I always find that it is important to be the bigger man and just let bygone be bygones when it comes to disagreements. So, I feel I have so far done a wonderful job both fostering a positive light with other battalions and people as both a person WS7/Weebe-San but also as a Death trooper DT WS7. 

• Commitment to duty. As an NCO and leader within the DT battalion, it is always important to both maintain the health of the battalion by ensuring the flow of recruits to fill the ranks if they meet the high standards of DT but also to maintain said health by ensuring discipline within the battalion with sims, trainings, and tryouts. Even as an NCO I always try to do a training or tryout whenever we're not on assignment or when it's a slow day at bridge. This is where there is a difference between me and others as I have noticed again through both word of mouth by the higher ups and the roster that NCOs and some officers do not complete their quote. This is concerning as both as an NCO and leader within the battalion it is extremely important to hold tryouts to give people the opportunity to be part of a wonderful battalion. Not doing tryouts can lead to the death of battalions which throughout my past I have seen happen many times. As an officer but even as an NCO I enjoy conducting training amongst my fellow DT by teaching them something new or sharpening our elite DT skills with even at times rewarding them for their performance. 

• Responsibility. Something that makes me stand out amongst others is responsibility, responsibility for those under my command, their actions, and my actions. I have always seen that the failure and faults of the troops is the fault of their superior. In particular any trooper or individual under my command is my responsibility when it comes to making sure their actions and performance. If they commit an error then I am always happy to teach them what is right and what is wrong so long as they wish to learn. If a trooper ever commits an error to the point of disciplinary action is needed like PT then I will personally do the PT alongside them whether it’s Rolling stairs or Grammer squats. Showing to others that if we fail as a team then we will PT as a team. I believe the most important relationship is that of a trooper and their superior officer, and the actions of a trooper reflect that of their leaders. 

All of these things are what I believe is what separates me among my peers. 

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position?  

Yes 

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion?  

Yes 

(PS I'd love to color code this but idk how ( ˃̣̣̥ω˂̣̣̥ )  

(Edited once to add screenshot links)

Edited by Weebe-San

Huge +support

active, helpful and all round great guy! His application is 10x better then most vcmdr apps I’ve seen. He deserves the position!

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

8 hours ago, TheRiceMan said:

Huge +support

active, helpful and all round great guy! His application is 10x better then most vcmdr apps I’ve seen. He deserves the position!

Current: Royal Guard I/Shadow Guard TRN Requiem

Former: Supervisor / ARCL Stec / VCMDR Deadly / DT MSG RX5/S75

spacer.png

+Support
DT Is in a position where it definitely needs a hard working NCO like this applicant, this application is amazing, this surpasses even High Command levels of effort.

From what I have seen WS7 Is one of or even the most active DT NCO Currently, and with DTs low numbers they are putting in the work whilst other are not, if any DT NCO deserves this spot WS7 is the NCO.

Finally, WS7 Shows the professional behaviour needed for a role model, from what I've seen in game they can do there job, from what I see in this application it mirror's it.

There is zero chance you are not getting this position so I would like to congratulate you pre-maturely, now go out there and make DT Great again!

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

+Super Massive Support!
+ Insanely active. Seriously I see them every day
+ Super fun and pleasant to be around
+ Openly committed to their job 
+ Exceptionally responsible and mature
+ Follows the protocol to the letter, even in private when no one's looking
+ Very approachable and easy to confide in
+ Fantastic, professional, detailed application

WS7 has become a really good friend of mine and is one of the prime reasons I've grown to love DT. From the first time I met WS7 as a CPL I could tell they had what it took to be a great DT. WS7 is one of the most committed DeathTroopers, more so than most other officers in any other regiment. I swear I see them advert a tryout or do a sim every 30 minutes. I can also personally attest to them not letting anything stand between them and strict adherence to DT regulations, as they PK'd me despite us being buddies and no witnesses that would see them not doing so. WS7 has been encouraging people to join DT in ways other than adverting tryouts too, actively urging me OOC in PMs to join and that they'll be a guide to help me transition between two very polar regiments. WS7 Is a very big reason for me having an interest in potentially joining DT as my second life. Honestly, this application is amazing by Commander standards and I wouldn't be surprised if they end up becoming one with how they've performed thus far!

"Nulla medicina potest te ab equite mortis liberare!"   - MC IRS CPT Hex 0084

"Medentes sustendo postestas de nostra Imperium!"

Former: Brigadier General Hex, (Last) Medical Senior Commander HexR DT MAJ HX3R Nova CPT Heresiarch NT00

22 hours ago, Mr.E said:

+Support
DT Is in a position where it definitely needs a hard working NCO like this applicant, this application is amazing, this surpasses even High Command levels of effort.

From what I have seen WS7 Is one of or even the most active DT NCO Currently, and with DTs low numbers they are putting in the work whilst other are not, if any DT NCO deserves this spot WS7 is the NCO.

Finally, WS7 Shows the professional behaviour needed for a role model, from what I've seen in game they can do there job, from what I see in this application it mirror's it.

There is zero chance you are not getting this position so I would like to congratulate you pre-maturely, now go out there and make DT Great again!

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

• Frog locked this topic