General Suggestion - SCP-5208-GL Weapon Update [Completed]

Tazza

What are you suggesting? - Changing The SVT 40 To A Different Weapon Because The SVT 40 is Really Really Bad Like yeah I get it, it is meant to be weak because there can be multiple 5208s but when there is one or two it is extremely horrible in combat I even prefer using the Swep itself besides the SVT 40 because it is just better due to its fast fire rate and decent damage, possibly change the weapon to the G3A3 from the M9K Assault Rifle Pack

How would this change better the server? - Well it would give 5208 a good buff and make people potentially play him more!

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - well because this weapon is stronger than the SVT 40 when there are multiple 5208s It will be a tiny bit chaotic

Who would this change mostly benefit? - 5208-GL players

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=128089118

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

4 minutes ago, Grеg said:

I really think that instead of this just flipping the SVT and the pistol damage. Or giving it a sniper rifle 

you know that does seem better than my idea so at least the SVT has better damage or just outright replacing it.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/5/2021 at 11:21 AM, Grеg said:

I really think that instead of this just flipping the SVT and the pistol damage. Or giving it a sniper rifle 

^ Sniper Rifle

• Heart-Eyes 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• 3 weeks later...