Foxx Kanc Report

Other Colt

Your in game name: Colt

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:613520485

The player's in game name:  Foxx Kanc

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:44404522

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 12/5/21 5AM or so

What did the player do: Tranq'd 343 despite knowing the rules about it

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/74289190/d13377gx9F2W?invite=cr-MSxrajAsMjIzMTI1Mjcs

What do you believe should happen to the player: Formal Warning at the very least 

Any extra information: N/A

Edited by Other Colt
Edited punishment due to more description of tranq rules

53 minutes ago, russianweeb69 said:

-Support 
Tranq abuse/Failrp shouldn't be a perm ban

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

2 hours ago, Other Colt said:

Ask anybody on the server and they'll tell you that using tranq on people can crash server and end you up with perm ban

Perma ban? Really, so you think tranqing someone should be on the same level as ddos threats, mass racism, and doxxing?

That makes no sense. Also it didn't even crash the server.

-support

Edited by SnarledBison

+Support

Clear evidence of the rule break in question.

EDIT: Changed from +/- support to + support due to the punishment request being a warn instead of a permanent ban.

Edited by Cecil Stedmen

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

2 hours ago, Other Colt said:

Ask anybody on the server and they'll tell you that using tranq on people can crash server and end you up with perm ban

This is false. Tranqing 966 I believe used to crash the server due to his ragdoll stretching across the map. The only models that probobly could crash the server if tranqed are the Dragon, Unicorn, and 966.

I would +Support for maybe a blacklist off tranq jobs and a warning though. But due to being on a CC I am unsure if SMT can remove him off of it or not.

13 hours ago, The Gaming Goat said:

This is false. Tranqing 966 I believe used to crash the server due to his ragdoll stretching across the map. The only models that probobly could crash the server if tranqed are the Dragon, Unicorn, and 966.

I would +Support for maybe a blacklist off tranq jobs and a warning though. But due to being on a CC I am unsure if SMT can remove him off of it or not.

Will edit this to a lesser punishment, all I've ever been told about tranqs and using them on people was that it'd crash the server and get you perma'd

Snowflakeism 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG