ShadowPL's - 2nd Event Team ApplicationAccepted

ShadowPL

In-Game Name: ShadowPL / Pathos

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789): STEAM_0:0:113509587

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Gold

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 9 Months, joined around Febuary.

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: Security Corporal / Maintenance Expert / JR

What is your timezone?: GMT+1 

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): Yes I do, I've been an Event Team Member on this server before.

How Active are you? (1/10): 5-7, trying to improve it heavily mostly online during off hours tho except for weekends.

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers. Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): 

Warn 1: Exploiting Sit Glitch to get through CP - April 1st / I haven't read the MOTD on how to break doors on 5208, so I used the sit glitch to get thru the CP.

Warn 2: RDM (Killing another Class-D) - October 10 / So what happened was I was standing on the edge of the D-Block Elevator and when the Elevator was coming up I didn't see the Class-D come up under me so he thought I goomba stomped him which led to the RDM warn. 

Warn 3: ARDM - May 21 (Police-RP) / So what happened was I randomly shot an FBI agent which led to the ARDM warn.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I personally feel that I should be given a chance again to become an Event Team Member, due to my experience as a Previous Moderator and Event Team Member. I have been both of those on the server before, so I feel like it gave me enough experience to re-apply again since I have returned to the server around 1-2 Month(s) ago. I am trying to be less of a minge and to start roleplaying more on the server, so people think that I can actually be mature instead of just a minge. I absolutely love finding myself in Roleplay situations, and that's what the Event Team is basically all about, creating Roleplay Events and other fun things to provide a friendly and fun environment. Creating Roleplay situations was the coolest thing I have done on the server, especially when people joined me. 

I have created some Events that well... weren't definitely the best ones, however, I have re-read the current Event Team Guidelines multiple times, and I personally believe that no huge mistakes will happen during my events again and that actually, well, enjoyable for all of the Branches. The next reason why I should be given another chance in the Event Team is because of my Activity and Community Dedication, although my Activity hasn't obviously been the greatest, I am mostly online during off-hours because of my GMT Time zone, I would love to create a fun environment for people online during off-hours because mostly nothing special is happening during off-hours. You'll most likely see me more Active on the Weekends due to me simply having more time to be online. I know a lot, and basically, most of the ULX Commands due to me being (as previously mentioned) a Former Event Team & Staff Member. 

SCP-2536 "The Gift That Keeps On Giving" Event

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): 

Before I even start the event, I would head to the ET Room 4 and model myself as the Christmas Tree Prop, models/craphead_scripts/christmas/xmastree/xmastree.mdl (it doesn't say anything in the guidelines that I can't model myself as a prop) and then I would scale myself down/up a little bit if necessary. Then I will find some Gift Props, or even make some dupes of some, and I would scatter (exactly 3) around the tree once I uncloak as the model. 

At the Beginning of the Event, I would start off an Advert as Site-PA, saying "Although Santa Claus won’t be paying the facility a visit, it seems SCP-2536 will. It has been spotted manifesting within the facility and giving gifts to personnel that need them." And from that point, my event would start.

I would try finding a random person within the Site, could even be the Chaos Insurgency Raiding somewhere (Of course if that would be the case, it'd try appearing somewhere where it would not disturb them) and would Uncloak, playing a small Christmas tune through my microphone and placing the three gifts under me which can be opened to obtain various items or be positively affected in some way. Items obtained are based on the player's status.
For Example:
The Player is low on Health - The Player receives 10-20HP
The Player is low on Ammo - Receives the Ammo for a Specific Gun

The Player is locked in a closed, keycard room (Not Gate Blast Doors, or in an SCPs Containment Cell)- The door would open 

The Player is unarmed and is cornered by Hostiles - Receives a Pistol 

I would let Researchers test on me if they would be interested in the new SCP.

To end my Event off, I would advert as the Site-PA that SCP-2536 has moved to another Site. I personally think that this would be a great event, especially due to the Winter/Christmas Season coming soon.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes, I have!

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: My personal favorite SCP is SCP-457, he's quite interesting to me, and it's interesting on how he was even created in the first place, but well, that's the case with most of the SCPs.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

I have trouble supporting this cause I don't see you on

+/- until others voice themselves 

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+/- Support

-Good application and event Idea

-Former ET

-Compared to the other applicants your activity isn't the best

• Like 1

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg