Adams the research one

In Game Name: Adams

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:1:119986069

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Analyst

Current RP Ranks Held: Research - RS, Maintenance - MJ 

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: 

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) 0
image.thumb.png.d394a97ea3bc35f93d0297c2940af9f0.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I wish to join the red right hand team because it is somewhat of a link between research and a combatant branch, and as someone who has always wanted to get into combatant branched, but never enjoyed them as a whole I think RRH Analyst will be the perfect fit for me. I also wish to join RRH for when I have completed all my work for the day and end up sitting in bunks doing nothing, I intend to use that time on RRH!

Why should we accept you: I am a very dedicated individual when it comes to RP. I can get involved in an RP situation so much that even I sometimes forget its not real. I can write amazing documents, and while I did enter this server with less then great document writing skills (As shown from the logs above) as I stayed longer I adapted and improved, and I can adapt and improve with skills that may be nessacary to be an RRH member. I take feedback very well. If someone points me out on something that I am doing wrong, or something that I can improve on I try my best to fix the thing pointed out as fast as I can to not only please the individual pointing it out, but everyone else around me.

(There is not a word requirement, however a one-two sentence application will likely get denied)

"Read Lesearcher"

Former ranks: Research Administrator + Professor RRH Analyst Zulu 99

CCs The Patrol Officer (Owner) Snowmen (Owner)

+

+holds a pretty high rank in research
+I've seen you on the server from time to time
+great maintenance
+no warns!!
+pretty decent test logs

Hopefully you get accepted Into RRH GL!

Edited by Tazza

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• 2 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic