Rivers RRH App

Hope_Riversong

In Game Name: River

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:1:161859384

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst):Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: E-11 MSGT/ D5 PVT

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: Hoovy

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof)

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:   I've heard many great things about joining and was thinking about it when I first joined and would love to help the foundation more.

Why should we accept you: I have pretty decent fighting skills to keep people alive I have good trigger discipline from my training in E11 and D5. Helping with foundation and keeping an 05 alive would show that I'm up to do any task to keep the foundation alive and make sure the 05 doesn't get captured by CI and make sure no secrets get out. I've heard many great things about the RRH and 05 I think helping out 05 would be a great area to join. I think I would make a great asset to the foundation and would enjoy some 05 guard duty.

Edited by Hope_Riversong

+Support

-Great at firing without crossfiring

-Dedicated/Active

-Non-toxic person

Overall: Pretty good community member isn't bad to hang around with, good at firing without crossfire, has experience with multiple situations from D5 and E11, overall pretty good member.

Edited by Williams

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

50 minutes ago, Williams said:

+Support

-Dedicated/Active

-Non-toxic person

Overall: Pretty good community member isn't bad to hang around with, good at firing without crossfire, has experience with multiple situations from D5 and E11, overall pretty good member.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+Support

While normally I would throw your ass on a crucifix and light you on fire for this application I have 

1. Seen potential

2. Find you very nice to talk to

3. Find you to be trustworthy of the power given from achieving such a position

4. You are a MSGT which like I said in TeamSpeak means that you probably aren't a complete idiot.  

Even though I wrote more of a response then your application I still think you are a good guy and a good fit. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 11/29/2021 at 7:31 PM, Tazza said:

River=Chad Perfect RRH canidate

SCP RP Ranks and CC's : CI SFTO CPT, S9 Houston IX, Owner Of CI "Reaper" Squadron SCP RP Level 100 Gang

"Why Does A RRH Only have 10 Hours on the server"?

"Very Active Forums User" - Hoovy

On 11/30/2021 at 5:37 AM, Some Weeb said:

+Support

While normally I would throw your ass on a crucifix and light you on fire for this application I have 

1. Seen potential

2. Find you very nice to talk to

3. Find you to be trustworthy of the power given from achieving such a position

4. You are a MSGT which like I said in TeamSpeak means that you probably aren't a complete idiot.  

Even though I wrote more of a response then your application I still think you are a good guy and a good fit. 

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

On 11/29/2021 at 7:41 PM, Williams said:

+Support

-Dedicated/Active

-Non-toxic person

United States Reserve General / Retired 1944 US GOA 

Rho 36 CO Occult Operative/ MTF Epsilon Eleven Commander Danny

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 2 Weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic