Bazooka's RRH Application

[GL] Bazooka

In Game Name: Bazooka

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:156865758

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: Gensec OFC

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: Skela

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: 

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) 0. 

https://gyazo.com/ec4f19f2e2534051de2e56f1d3d8f21b

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I want to join the Red Right Hand team because It was fun and I also really like guarding so I wanted to become a RRH Guardian.

Why should we accept you: You should accept me because I will be active or try to do my best on activity. I am good at combat due to being in a lot of combat branches for a long time and I would do a good job of protecting and guarding 05.  Also I know how to deal with hostage situations due to being an CI and MTF so if a 05 has been captured onsite which wont happen to any of the 05 I'm protecting, if they do though I will get them out one way or another before they are captured. I will try my best to make sure no information is leaked and that 05 are secure. I will follow all the rules and help out any others in RRH.  I will listen and follow all orders given to me and do my best to fulfill them.  I know the whole map to the back of my hand so I know how to get to places as fast as possible or get out of a situation if needed.  I will always assist other RRH.  That's why you should accept me.

4 hours ago, Williams said:

-Support

-(sorry don't mean to be that one) Low ranks atm

-Short application

-Don't know much about them to interject anything about them personally, such as skills and traits.

-However seems like a older player, possibly has some experience.

They were former CI Gamma Command and a bunch of other command in different branches in 2019 2020

Edited by Some Weeb

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

16 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

They were former CI Gamma Command and a bunch of other command in different branches in 2019 2020

Thats why I don't know, Imma revoke it mainly due to me not knowing much about this person, just thought they were a OFC

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

• 2 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 2 Weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic