Jimmys Gunnery Officer Application

SF TRN Ben 5278

What is your ingame name?: Jimmy

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460667130

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Cheif Petty Officer

What specialty are you applying for?: Gunnery Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Seaman

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I am very active, And I want Make Gunnery Officer Specialty More active. And I am on 2-4 hours A day on naval Job.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I am very Trustful  I always do the right thing even if known is watching. And I don't like to lie  about thing Because that just make thing worst on me. 

Why do you want this rank?: To be honest I like how the player model looks and What you do on gunnery officer.   

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: I Understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: Gunnery Officers act as combat engineer.

- Support
I haven't seen enough of you, and what I have seen hasn't convinced me that you want this position. Your application is short and your answers are the bare minimum. I think you need more time and prove to myself and others that you truly want this position.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

12 hours ago, alaric said:

- Support
I haven't seen enough of you, and what I have seen hasn't convinced me that you want this position. Your application is short and your answers are the bare minimum. I think you need more time and prove to myself and others that you truly want this position.

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

Denied

Pls wait 1 week after this denial to reapply again.

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF

• ICE locked this topic