tiky's 2nd or 3rd OS Application

tiky

Application format:

1. What’s your In-Game Name? tiky

2. What’s your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:490073845

3. What is your Rank? MP / SVFTO / CS

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 1 or 3??

5. How many warnings do you have on GL? 4

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 9

7. Why do you believe you should become a Maintenance Command member (100+ words)? I want to be apart of low command in Maintenance because I want to take some leadership apart of Maintenance Enlisted and Senior Enlisted's and help train more trainee's that want to be apart of Maintenance and help them get into the community and I would like to train more people who would like to get into sub branches like CS, HLPR Bot, MMF, and more people who would like to get into the FTO Program and I would like to help suggest new ideas to the Maintenance Branch that might get accepted the first time I was in this Branch I never knew that you should tryout for Command but now the idea is great to me because I want to be apart of command and more into this community.  

8-1. A Utility Trainee has escaped the training room and is refusing to return, how would you handle this? If I was on the Utility Training job if they didn't return I would call a sit then tell the staff to return them back to the training room but if they escape again I would get on Discord then put a 1 week DNT because the trainee is a General Minge but if the trainee on a DNT flags back on I would /demote the trainee but if they flag on again I would have to extend the DNT.

8-3. A Junior Maintenance is breaking multiple SOP rules such as improperly using tools and disregarding DEFCON rules, what are your next steps? I would tell them all the rules they broke and tell them how not to break them again then I would tell them I would give them a verbal warning so to not do it again but if they do it again I would have to give them a Formal Warning because they didn't listen about the verbal warning. 

Former SCS ME SVFTO

45 minutes ago, tiky said:

Application format:

1. What’s your In-Game Name? tiky

2. What’s your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:490073845

3. What is your Rank? MP / SVFTO / CS

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 1 or 3??

5. How many warnings do you have on GL? 4

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 9

7. Why do you believe you should become a Maintenance Command member (100+ words)? I want to be apart of low command in Maintenance because I want to take some leadership apart of Maintenance Enlisted and Senior Enlisted's and help train more trainee's that want to be apart of Maintenance and help them get into the community and I would like to train more people who would like to get into sub branches like CS, HLPR Bot, MMF, and more people who would like to get into the FTO Program and I would like to help suggest new ideas to the Maintenance Branch that might get accepted the first time I was in this Branch I never knew that you should tryout for Command but now the idea is great to me because I want to be apart of command and more into this community.  

8-1. A Utility Trainee has escaped the training room and is refusing to return, how would you handle this? If I was on the Utility Training job if they didn't return I would call a sit then tell the staff to return them back to the training room but if they escape again I would get on Discord then put a 1 week DNT because the trainee is a General Minge but if the trainee on a DNT flags back on I would /demote the trainee but if they flag on again I would have to extend the DNT.

8-3. A Junior Maintenance is breaking multiple SOP rules such as improperly using tools and disregarding DEFCON rules, what are your next steps? I would tell them all the rules they broke and tell them how not to break them again then I would tell them I would give them a verbal warning so to not do it again but if they do it again I would have to give them a Formal Warning because they didn't listen about the verbal warning. 

+Support
-Very Active member
-Good hearted
-Super Idol的笑容 都没你的甜 八月正午的阳光 都没你耀眼 热爱 105 °C的你 滴滴清纯的蒸馏水

• Laughing 1

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

Pending

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

+Support 
Tiky used to be a bit of a sore spot for me but from everything I've seen he has changed for the better! He is 100% ready for CMD in my book

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

On 11/21/2021 at 9:19 PM, Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE said:

+Support
-Very Active member
-Good hearted

^^^^^^^^^

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

On 11/21/2021 at 8:19 PM, Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE said:

+Support
-Very Active member
-Good hearted

Denied

HCMD has denied your application specifically because of multiple misdemeanors that were a escalating to a point of a considerable strike.

We believe that should your behavior improve, we will gladly look at your next OS Application again.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

• Loaff locked this topic