Biggie Cheese Doctor Application

Biggie Cheese1

1. What’s your In-Game Name? Biggie Cheese

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)? STEAM_0:1:616260174

3. What is your Rank? SM

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 0

5. How many warnings do you have on GL? 4 (meant to be 3 since one got appealed)

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 9

7. Why do you believe you should become a Medical Command member (100+ words)?
I believe I should be Medical command because I am already in Maintenance command so I have experience in command already and I am extremely active in utility as a whole spending most of my time on the server on Medical and Maintenance, another reason I want to be Medical command is because I want Medical to grow in size and be more active so if I was command I would be able to encourage it with rewards like promotions and other things, I also think I should be command because of the time I put into this branch and I would like to dedicate even more time than I already am to it, I like to think I have a good grasp of the SOP and I would like to enforce them and make not only Medical but Utility as a whole even better.

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-1. You have found a Resident in HCZ, what do you do? Ask him why they are there and tell them they are not allowed there, if I see them in HCZ again I will strike them which would be a removal since they are RM.

8-2. There is a Medic requesting to be trained for Field Work, how would you train them? By telling them what you can do as a Field medic and give them the SOP, then once they read it I will ask if they have any questions about it, then I would ask them a few questions about the SOP and if they get them all right I will give them the WL.

8-3. You see an Exp Medic shooting D-Class in D-Block, what do you do? Ask him why they shot them to try and understand the situation, if they shot the D Class unprovoked I would strike them and tell them not to do it again, if it was in self defence or the D Class was shooting a different non combatant then I would leave it at that.

• Shery locked this topic