Gareek's Gunnery Officer APP

Ceaser

What is your ingame name?: Gareek

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:443410052

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Gunnery Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you  permission to apply?: Spectre 

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I could try and get some new members in Havoc as well put in a better reputation into it. I'm pretty professional at it. I also could probably try to help out any other gunnery officers in the branch if they need assistance in anything.  By looking at the Roster, it seems Naval is in need of some Gunnery Officers. So that is why I'm also going to try and Improve reputation in GO as well as Havoc.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I am pretty professional when it comes to a leading rank. I manage to do all my tasks that I am assigned in the battalion.  I'm  a creative person and I would like to put that use into this position.

Why do you want this rank?: I got nothing else to do in Naval right now but do Sectors given by supervisors. I want a better experience in naval and join a branch that  gives more responsibility. I also want to help out those in need of help in the  branch of GO.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To oversee Havoc and assist them in anyway. A combat engineer force in the battlefield as well as making sure EC and offensive systems are in good condition.

Guy that used to play Starwars RP: Ceaser/Gold Roger

Former IF VCMDR

FormerGideon Hask

spacer.png

+/- Support

+ Active
+ Knows the Naval job well
+ Good and following orders and being 
respectful
- Short application
- Could use some more time

If this application is made longer and I see that this position is truly wanted, my answer may change.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

16 hours ago, alaric said:

+/- Support

+ Active
respectful
- Short application

If this application is made longer and I see that this position is truly wanted, my answer may change.

Current:

Senior Moderator

GameMaster [2]

Lt Commander

KitChan-Kitty-Kitten-Kat

MC SP

Former:

2LT Purge BAL, 501st 1LT, Shock, AO, Havoc

Edited by KitChan

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

18 hours ago, alaric said:

+/- Support

+ Active
respectful
- Short application

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

+/- Support

+ Active member of the community

+ Respected in Inferno (as Gold Roger)

+ Have seen nothing unprofessional from him during his time in Naval

- This app is fairly short

- App answers don't really address what Gareek can BRING to Gunnery that is new or helpful. Based on the casual tone of the answers, it seems that he just wants to join because he is bored doing sectors as a Crewman. 

Gareek, all I can say is that your days as a crewman end relatively quickly. Doing your job as an Enlisted member in Naval is important, and sets a strong foundation for the rest of your time in our battalion. It isn't some big waste of time. 

With this being said, you have been operating professionally and have displayed strong activity. Keep up the good work.

Good luck.

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

On 11/20/2021 at 3:27 PM, alaric said:

+/- Support

+ Active
respectful
- Short application

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2