Yohan Red Right Hand Application

Iron Viper

In Game Name: Yohan

Steam ID (STEAM_0:1:197150863)

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian)

Current RP Ranks Held:MSGT Gensec, RCT D5, RND CIN, EOI OVS, E4 H5

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard:05-1 The Skeleton 

How many Warns do you have? 2 Warns 20211119_023646.jpg

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:  the reason to why i want to join the Red Right hand is because I want to have the full SCP RP Experience and being an member of the red right hand will allow me to have the full experience  

Why should we accept you: the Reason why you should Accept me is because I'm capable of handling high pressure situations. when it comes to combat i would say that im above the average when it comes down to it im one of the most lethal killers on or of site it dont matter what job im in I always hit my target. and when it come's to loyalty im afraid to say but you wont find anyone as loyal and Deadly as me. 

Former RRH Analyst Delta 17 

-/+ Support

+ does a great job in gensec

- not the best activity 

- Very short app

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

4 hours ago, Mr.Meeseeks 123 said:

-/+ Support

+ does a great job in gensec

- not the best activity 

- Very short app

Activity part is false

My thoughts

+Support

-Active in most of the branches they are in

-Shown dedication when playing on security

-Good in CI, firing, no crossfiring

-Short app

Overall has shown dedication in security is a little inactive however I can't prove that during night hours, has done great work in CI and think is overall a good person, pretty easy to get along with.

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

• 3 weeks later...

-Support

I have had too many issues in the past with your activity and procrastination 

-RRH Guardian Alpha 6

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

-/+ Support on the side of - support

- Very short app and seems made only to try and get in RRH for the status

- I personnaly don't see you on Security a lot

-/+ Ranks aren't very big, MSGT in Security but E4 in CI is great but RnD and EOI are not Combative branches but Research branches
I think you should take more time and maybe go up the ranks more before applying, and do a better application because only 3 sentences for the whole application is very short, anyway, goodluck on your application Yohan.

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 2 Weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic