Should I be a Trial Senior Guard?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Trial Senior Guard?

• Yes
    • No

Trial Senior Guard Application Format

Name and Rank: Rev [Shadow Guard VI]

Are you in Shadow Guard?: Yes

How active can you be?: I am active everyday for 8 hours sometimes more depending on what needs to be done in RG that day.

Length in Royal Guard: I have been in the royal Guards before but have recently rejoined. In total I would say 2 months or more.  

Why do you want to become a Trial Senior Guard?: I have been an officer within the Royal Guards before and have reached SHGO/Shadow Guard Officer when I was last in. I believe my knowledge can help and assist the lower ranking RG. I have been doing as a NCO when I can as as a past officer in RG as well. 

I also believe I can contribute  to EU time zones as a officer as I know most officers are in different time zones which means most of the time there is only x1officer on and in some cases only NCOS online, which limits the Royal guards in the set EU time zones. I believe I can help with this by stepping up to the stand and doing the duty's as a officer to better the Royal Guards along with the rest of the Royal Guard Cadets, NCOS and officers from all levels.

Why do you believe you are ready for this position?: I believe I am ready for this position as I have already been a Trial Senior Guard for the Royal Guards Before. I also believe I can bring my knowledge and skill set that I have picked up and passed onto others and pass all that knowledge down to the future of the Royal Guards.  

Do you have any warns? Yes I have 1 warn. This was for killing a guy I was stuck in whilst trying to protect my VIP. I do not wish to go into more details with this warn but if needed I can do.

On 11/16/2021 at 4:34 PM, The_Brit said:

+support
-Active

-Great leader

-Knows what he is doing

-Loyal to the Batt

-Always helping others

Rev is a great RG and would be perfect for this role within the battalion.

Current: Royal Guard I/Shadow Guard TRN Requiem

Former: Supervisor / ARCL Stec / VCMDR Deadly / DT MSG RX5/S75

spacer.png

• Shery locked this topic