Your In-game: Banks 

The admin's name in-game: Jayy

What warning did you receive: FailRp

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 

image added 

Why do you think this warn was false:

fail keybind, games fault of not adverting by keybind, and i was stripped still

Any extra information:

i just came out of a event, and king, the host, forgot to unstrip me, so i was limited to only using my keys, and my buddy dropped a lockpick and i went up to a car, (2nd day back from 8th months brake) and it started the lockpick) i thought i used my keybinds i have set, but it must have not worked.

go ahead and check my logs, i always advert and this was a strait mess up from the video game, fail keybinds, the lockpick loading happend for 1 second and i imminently let go, car was not locked picked.

Garry's Mod Screenshot 2021.11.14 - 18.20.21.28.png

-support

there's no way to prove that you indeed were just trying to use a broken keybind, nor evidence the car wasn't actually lockpicked. Even if there was a way to prove that you made a keybind mistake, that is still entirely your fault for not paying attention to the fact the particularly noticable yellow text in chat never appeared when you hit the button.

-Support

After understanding this situation I personally would of not given you a warn for that and maybe a verbal or jail.

But from the Staff Handbook "Members of the Gaminglight Staff Team are entrusted with the responsibility to deal with sits and issues with fairness, honesty, and common sense. They are empowered to use discretion in how they chose to administrate, and it is understood that a staff member may choose to handle a situation differently from another staff member. Additionally,  it is further understood that a variety of factors can influence how a staff member decides to handle a specific issue. This can include repeat offenders, the attitude of the offender, as well as other factors.".

With that said if Jay deems a warning for this situation the warning is valid. I don't see how this warning is false. Make sure your binds work next time to avoid warnings like this.

15 hours ago, Sourg said:

-Support

After understanding this situation I personally would of not given you a warn for that and maybe a verbal or jail.

But from the Staff Handbook "Members of the Gaminglight Staff Team are entrusted with the responsibility to deal with sits and issues with fairness, honesty, and common sense. They are empowered to use discretion in how they chose to administrate, and it is understood that a staff member may choose to handle a situation differently from another staff member. Additionally,  it is further understood that a variety of factors can influence how a staff member decides to handle a specific issue. This can include repeat offenders, the attitude of the offender, as well as other factors.".

With that said if Jay deems a warning for this situation the warning is valid. I don't see how this warning is false. Make sure your binds work next time to avoid warnings like this.

20 hours ago, Sourg said:

-Support