soup95

Should I be Event Team?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Event Team?

• Yes.
    • No.

In-Game Name: soup95

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:485218185

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Diamond.

How many hours do you have on the server?: 1 Week.

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: Well understood. I think.

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 10.

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I would like to join the Gaming Light Event Team so that I could and can host fun event's for people and they win some prizes and I want to just make events something people would like to do and not want to play agian I also want to make sure that the  event's that I am hosting are NOT in ANY way hurting or / harming people or their feelings either or neither medical conditions I also am nice to people and calm but I do like to talk loudly sometimes but not all the time I listen to my other Event Team members and leader and listen to the person who is hosting the event/event's and I want people to have fun and exited for a new Police RP event and get ATLEAST 10 to 20 people on each event to split up groups if needed for like hide & seek or something's like that and that is why I would like to join Police RP event team  because it just seems fun and it would make the community happy too.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I would create an event called house of doors It would be in the sky there would be 5 rows of doors you have to choose the right door if you get the wrong door you would die after completing all the winners would get 300K each and there would be 3 rounds maybe 4 depending on what everyone thinks/wants and maybe crates and keys 1 too.

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday: 6:20 to 8:30. PM!!! All PM!. EST

Saturday and Sunday: 11 AM to 10 PM Saturday EST 11 AM to 8:30 PM EST.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes.

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

-Support

-Decent App

-But you were warned like a week ago and I think you should work on your maturity before you take on a big Role such as PoliceRP Event Team

your a great kid with a big heart and I respect that just wait a month and work on those things and Ill happily +support 😄

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

5 hours ago, King said:

-Support

-Decent App

-But you were warned like a week ago and I think you should work on your maturity before you take on a big Role such as PoliceRP Event Team

your a great kid with a big heart and I respect that just wait a month and work on those things and Ill happily +support 😄

- Support 

Recent Warns

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor