Borad Nu-7 Application

Blood

In Game Name: Borad
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:0:58658091
Discord Name (Bread#0001):Ryder Redguard#6890
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):I do not believe I have had any warns on the server
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately):late 2019 to early 2020 I had to stop near because my computer broke I am not good with dates from a long time back

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum):Well the reason I want to join Nu-7 is because I really like the MTF they have always been the cool guys of the facility as well as I really don't want to start being a researcher again, nothing against researchers just I enjoy the combat more it was really fun to conduct raids with chaos and I am glad to be back on the server now.

If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):I would assume I have a branch strike in Research since I lost my old discord account when my computer had broke so I had no way of making loa

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.):I was a private in chaos and a JR I was forced to stop playing since my computer at the time basically self destructed 

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: I am starting a job soon hopefully so I will try to be on as much as I can but on most Wednesdays and Thursdays I will not be able to be on those days every week I am out of town due to some medical issues that I have been working on

PS my little brother for some reason used my steam account for the forums IDk why he didnt use his own but i am not a mod nor do i play imperial rp that is his stuff

• Toasty locked this topic