Phill's ACM Application

Warthog

1. What is your Ingame Name: Phill

2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it): STEAM_0:1:123911451

3. Rank: Medic

4. Time on server: Been playing since August 31st, leaderboard says 1 week.

5. Total strikes ever received: 1 FTO strike in security. Another in maintenance but idk what that one is for since there is no note.

6. How many warns do you have on GL:  0

7. Who gave you permission to apply: Medical Manager Bison and Assistant Head Nefario

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:  8

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words):  I think I am fit for the Advanced Combat Medic class because I wish to be able to support the foundation and have the ability to fend for myself. I would be able to help the security at dblock without needing to run away at the first sign of trouble. I do have good combat experience since I am a MSGT in E11 and Security. Being an ACM would mean I could protect my fellow medics if the CI were to ambush us. Then after we have fought of any attackers, I would be able to heal those around me so we can push on and secure the site.

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do? 

I would tell the A1 (referring to them by their callsign of course) that if he can spare to wait, I can get the CPL healed up and then heal him. Then the 3 of us could move in to fight the CI.

• Gaminglight Love 1

#RipRND you will be missed

• Shery locked this topic