Add a more side roads or roads that branch out. - Accepted - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

[GL] Locus

What you want to see? - I like the new map but I wish that pursuits weren't the same its just like being on a F1 track in most pursuits its a single loop for the most part. I wish that we had branch's off the road and stuff. A map that I saw do it well was true north on the first layer you could lose someone if you weren't paying attention if they had a good enough car for turning. It made pursuits a lot more fun in my opinion and gave it something else other than just go the opposite way the loop and you will be able to stop the pursuit. Rockford the old map was a great map as well in this regard as pursuits went all over the place depending on who was driving which made pursuits not be come the same old thing. Most pursuits I've been in happen to be just like this. Indust - Subs - DOC - BP - Mansion - Ghetto - Inner city - Indust. Repeat.  

Why should we add it? - It'll make pursuits more fun and make it so that gov needs to try in pursuits and not just who ever has a fast car will always be in the front. 

What are the advantages of having this? - It would make it better for criminals and police as this could add some Varity to pursuits and wouldn't be the same old loop. It would also make the map a bit more realistic instead of just one giant loop for a city with many different agencies such as State, USMS, FBI, 5 different full tactical teams I feel like the map should have Varity currently the only difference to where state is and PD is state has more open fields and that's about it. This will also allow for more RP as you can have RP on a side road and it won't bother the main roads to much. I also believe that this will stop it from being a giant F1 track. It can also make pursuits not end in 1 minute to 30 seconds. 

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone who drives.

Links to any content - N/A

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...