Sam Ape NCO Application

Samad Al-Hyadi

Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO) Format:

What is your In Game Name? Samad Al-Hyadi

What is your In Current Rank? Agent

What is your Agent Name? Sam Ape

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? About half a week

Why Do You Want To Become An NCO? [100+ Words] I want to rise through the ranks, and become a leader. I feel my leading capabilities are quite high, I enjoy the gaming light server enough to put time into it. I enjoy the position of being a leader, and I feel as one, I could help lead my fellow Inferno squad mates through battle and to victory. I could very easily host tryouts for Inferno Squad, whenever needed or possible. I am very often the only agent online, and as an NCO I would make it partially my duty to help fill the void of players in Inferno Squad, in order to bulk up our numbers. I have been playing on this server since early in the year of Twenty Twenty, I even could get somebody to attest to this statement. (Augustus of Purge.)

How could you assist Inferno Squad with this rank?  [50+ Words] As I stated previously, I would help bulk the roster by hosting tryouts. I would also be a very capable leader, as I believe I have natural leader capabilities and personal qualities. I would want to properly train each recruit, and make sure we are all in tip top shape for any mission. It is my belief that I could help make Inferno Squad one of, if not the BEST group of players in Gaming Light they could possibly be. 

How many strikes do you have? None

Do you have any experience being an NCO/leading? If so explain. I was a Master Sergeant in Purge for quite some time. 

What Qualifications could you bring to the Inferno Squad NCO Team? Many many hours of experience in this server. I have played every day since I joined Inferno Squad.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 1 Week Trial Period?  Yes, I do understand this. 
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

- Support

- Rude.
- Gives bad impression of IF at times to other troopers.

- Only real positive is that this will result in more tryouts done for IF.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

On 11/3/2021 at 12:29 PM, Clover1 said:

Changing to -support 

- Support

- Rude.
- Gives bad impression of IF at times to other troopers.
- Only real positive is that this will result in more tryouts done for IF.

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

-Denied-

Inferno Squad Command doesn't believe you are ready for this role yet. 

Current RP/Staff Ranks: Reserved/Retired

Previous Ranks: EX-ST Commander | Ex-SCTAL/SCTL I 3rd ID10 of The Month  ImperialRP Assistant Head Gamemaster | ImperialRP Admin Agent Gideon Hask IF2 

Team Chestbox Gang 

spacer.png