Appealing my ban.- Denied

jy4341669

First off , I hope you are doing great. So yesterday was halloween and it was fun. But it would of been better if could of came home after a long night and have been able to play my favorite Gmod rp server. I came home to a PERMABAN telling me that it was for MAS RACISM, I was so confused until I went and asked my little brother if he was playing when I was gone. And of course he tells me THAT HE GOT ME BANNED. After almost losing my mind, I asked him what did he do racist. So he tells me that called someone the n word (not hard r) and that he called the admins crackers. Which had me really confused because WE ARE CAUCASIAN OURSELVES. If you didnt already know calling a caucasian a cracker is a racial slur. Me nor my brother were not raised like that so I don't where he picked that up from. I was gonna appeal earlier but I didn't know if you would believe me. He will 100 percent never play again and I really hope I can get back to my favorite server. Thank you for creating such a good server. MUCH LOVE 🙂

- support

no format

im sorry but i have a hard time believing this as well as Whatever happens on your account is your responsibility

also SMT cant even begin to unban you without a steamID so 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent