STEAM_0:0:153701027

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Chief Petty Officer

What specialty are you applying for?:

Medical Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

Admiral Spectre

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?:

I have Medical Experience to bring Naval, not only am I active but I have formed bonds and relationship with many of the medical staff as well as another medical officer MO Commander Josef, Not only can I provide comfort and a pleasant experience I also hope to bring new elements ideas and of course new experiments. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

This is always a hard question to answer, not for the fact that I can't be trusted but more or less trust is earned, without seeing me in do my job as a servant of the Empire.

I hope my performance up till now has proven that I am responsible and to be entrusted with the task. 

Why do you want this rank?:

I would like this rank for a few reasons, I want this rank because it will show the enlisted of Naval that Medical is just as appealing as Aviation or Security,  Another reason would be when I stepped foot on the ISD for the first time I gravitated to the Medbay and I spent roughly 3 hours outside the door to medbay, during my time I was promoted to Private First Class, while there Captain Warproof asked me if I would be interested in Naval and I agreed. Thus here I am applying for Medical to Provide more than just security to Medbay.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes, I understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

My purpose as a Medical Officer is to not only provide Medicine to the people aboard the ISD but overview and spot talent within the ranks of medical as well as preform any necessary check ups, surgeries, and experiments. Not only the medical is at the forefront, It is to show the enlisted in the Navy that if you work hard and strive for something, you can achieve it and serve our Great Emperor and his Empire  

+1

- Very Active

-Knows his stuff

-Follows Orders

-MO needs people

-Professional 

MO need people badly right now we have a lot of spots unfilled and we could really use more people. Good luck tusk I hope you get it.

MO Commander Josef Shore Major Kurt

Edited by Mystery RHC

Shore LTCOL Kurt / SF OP Josef

Ex Naval CPT

6 hours ago, Mystery RHC said:

+1

- Very Active

-Knows his stuff

-Follows Orders

-MO needs people

-Professional 

MO need people badly right now we have a lot of spots unfilled and we could really use more people. Good luck tusk I hope you get it.

AO Lt Commander KitChan 

Former 2LT for purge 

Trial Mod 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 10/29/2021 at 12:21 AM, Mystery RHC said:

+1

- Very Active

-Knows his stuff

-Follows Orders

-MO needs people

-Professional 

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

On 10/29/2021 at 7:21 AM, Mystery RHC said:

+1

- Very Active

-Knows his stuff

-Follows Orders

-MO needs people

-Professional 

God Speed! You will be a great MO!

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

On 10/29/2021 at 12:21 AM, Mystery RHC said:

+1

- Very Active

-Knows his stuff

-Follows Orders

-MO needs people

-Professional 

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

Accepted

Please talk to your Chief Medical Officer (Boomer) 

for training and whitelist.

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF

• Frog locked this topic