1. 1. Should Mathew Be an NCO again?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in game name? Mathew

What is your SteamID?  

STEAM_0:0:107843717

What is your current rank?

PFC 

How much time do you currently have on the server?

Almost 2 years but it's been so long I 100% forgot the weeks and hours it is close to 8 or 9 weeks of game time. 

How long have you been in Nova? 

This round? 2 days. Overall? A month i was a 1LT a few month's back was a Sub Leader in Markmen and at one point was one of the most active of the Nova Troopers on the server I say one of them not the most. 

how will you assist Nova with this rank?

100% more tryouts lots and lots of tryouts and getting more Nova in the battlion ranks I plan on sticking through Nova till the end.and!..I do love doing tryouts so my first thing I would do is get my Tryout certification and get Nova Active more. Another thing I like to focus on is SIMs now I know that is more a Officers Job to do with Nova but with Nova being my only Life on the server I would have time to commit to doing Sims as an NCO...other cool things I would love to do as an NCO is do ID checks with Enlisted as 9 times out of 10 Enlisted Nova get pretty Bored and giving them more Passive RP opertinutys would be nice for those lower rank Nova who unless they are accompanied by an NCO will basically be just stuck with Patrolling witch is something I wish to avoid a little bit. 

Why do you want to become an NCO?

I've done alot in this server and I have had alot of Bumps and bruises from many of those Experiences my crowding achievement? CAO in Naval where for a short time I was tasked to basiclly bring back SF from the dead now what dose that have to do with NCO and Nova you may ask? Well simple my leadership skills helped save an entire battelion from dying if I can do that Imagine what I could do if I were to go up the ranks in Nova! My goal is to one day join Nova Command and maybe even be worthy enough to become a Vice Commander one day to do that NCO ranks will be my first Huddle and we'll im at it why don't I do what I did with SF and help Nova out with its Growth along my way. 

Do you have any experience leading / being an NCO? 

My experience on the server has been unprecedented 

SGT IC 

IF CSM 

Medical CSM

Shock 2LT 

Nova 1LT

ST Captain 

501st Captain 

Havoc Captain 

Purge Major 

Naval Rear Admiral 

Naval CAO 

I've done everything except DT the boy's in dark Armor have always alluded me all though I was an SO for a short time in my first run in Naval and I was a good enough leader to Impress Oddshot so that's got to count for something in the DT Leadership Board 

In short I have had a Huge line of Leadership opertinutys and with me focusing on just Nova I wish to extend that even further with a Command role in the future.

What is the purpose/duty of an NCO? 

NCO main line of business has always been to train and recruit more Enlisted but they also serve Officer with leading the Enlisted into Battle well making sure the Battlion is following all its Rules. 

Essentially they are the Teenager's of the Battlion making them the Big Bothers of the Enlisted. 

Side note:

I know I just got out from Retirement but from the community but I had really no choice to do so for reasons I will not disclose here but I'm back and I'm willing to work to get to the top of the Nova ranks and maybe even more. 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

1 hour ago, SAINTY. said:

+ Support
- Active
- Dedicated to Nova
- Good experience
- Will benefit novas activity

Best of luck!

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

On 10/28/2021 at 5:47 PM, Ken_kaneki_arts said: