Ozzie's Officer Application!

Ozzie

In-Game name: Ozzie (SN04)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:180601604

How long have you been in your current rank?: 23:32 GMT Today

What experiences in leadership do you have?: I am the current the NCO of seeker and Lieutenant in Naval which gives me a lot of involvement in leadership and allowed me to gain skills in guiding, enabling people to advance to collect experience and knowledge. 

Why do you want to be an officer? I would like to be an officer as I would like to dedicate my time in making DT a more cohesive Battalion to  allow it to be a more effective branch. I also want the opportunity to gain more knowledge and experience in leading a branch which can be used a lot later down the line. Being able to guide people and help them gain more skills will be a big investment of my time and will be a big benefit as it will eventually steer more Enlisted and NCO's towards more options,  this is mainly why I would like to be an officer  to lead and shape our future NCO's or Officer's. However, this would be a lot of responsibility I would be able to overcome it as well as keep DT active as well as trained for any possible attacks or situations they may be put in where it would require they to think on the spot.

What makes you stand out amongst the others? I feel like I stand out amongst others because of my range of skills and determination to succeed and progress, not just for my benefit but for the whole branch. As previously stated in my NCO application my mindset is positive meaning I am able to think of solutions when problems occur without over exerting myself. I do not stop after failing once this is a good mindset to have as it can really venture on to amazing opportunities such as DT. I am a social person as I can talk to anyone and make friends with people after first meeting them this also makes it easy for people to ask for help and guidance without feeling pressured or undermined which makes me a good asset to the COC.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position? Yes

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion? Yes

Edited by Ozzie
  • Like 2

dt.png.f24c8a676d7db1df694a8ecda4b0146d.png
Discord: Bluu#2253
In-Game: DT 2LT MP4 (SN04) 

TAO Lieutenant Ozzie

Big +Support

+ Extremely Active (Legit plays till 5am daily)

+ Very friendly and well behaving

+ Does good in DT

+ GOOD Application

Cant think of anything bad so good luck SN04!

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

• Head of Staff

Accepted!

Please speak to DT COL ZO0 for your Officer Training!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Frog locked this topic