Charlotte Doe's NCO Application For IF

Clover1

What is your In Game Name? Charlotte

What is your In Current Rank? Deputy Agent

What is your Agent Name? Charlotte Doe

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? 3 days

Why Do You Want To Become An NCO? [100+ Words] I want to become a Non Commissioned Officer because I want to lead the newlings of Inferno Squadron to Victory, I also feel as I could use my great situational awareness to my advantage when leading a group of Inferno Agents. I like Leading groups of Soldiers/Agents, I feel as I would fit in with the NCOs quickly, as I have been NCO on different servers before. I want to become a Non Commissioned Officer because I want to Help improve Inferno Squads Efficiency. That is all the reasons Why I am Applying for an NCO Position in Inferno Squadron.

How could you assist Inferno Squad with this rank?  [50+ Words] I can assist Inferno Squad by Teaching New Agents some Tactics, Training them, Doing Simulation, And Overall doing everything in my power to help the Inferno Squadron out. I can show all my Leadership Skills,Command Skills,Communication Skills And so on and so forth. That is how I can assist IF with the Rank of NCO.

How many strikes do you have? 0 i am pretty sure.

Do you have any experience being an NCO/leading? If so explain. I have been NCO on many other Servers in Special Forces Such as Commandoes etc

What Qualifications could you bring to the Inferno Squad NCO Team? My Communications Knowledge, Combat Knowledge, Medical Knowledge and all my other Knowledge of Various things,

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 1 Week Trial Period?   I Understand this.
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

• Clover1 changed the title to Charlotte Doe's NCO Application For IF
  • bop locked this topic