General Suggestion - Quitting while we are ahead - Denied

Ya Boi Sawrunner

5 hours ago, Jummy said:

+Support.

Dude who cares about leaking or who it came from y'all need this.

On my momma this shit wasn't leaked, I just saw all the different branches going for higher HP AP, and just said "this shit aint it." Its not like they're sneaky or something, we all see the gears turning in your virtual heads

• Like 2

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

40 minutes ago, Ya Boi Sawrunner said:

On my momma this shit wasn't leaked, I just saw all the different branches going for higher HP AP, and just said "this shit aint it." Its not like they're sneaky or something, we all see the gears turning in your virtual heads

I get that you don't like nerfing things but instead of buffing everything please nerf some stuff. 

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

4 hours ago, Grеg said:

I get that you don't like nerfing things but instead of buffing everything please nerf some stuff. 

Exactly, guns should ALWAYS be worked around hp and ap, never vice versa

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar