Vote   

4 members have voted

1. 1. Moop For Officer?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name? Moop 

What is your current rank? MSG

How much time do you have on the server`? Over 150+ Hours

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?  I feel I deserve the position, as I will lead all new comers and current shock members to the best extent that I can, and push the shock team to the fully best potential! I currently stay on most of the time during night times and such as I feel I'm pretty active specially for shock as now I'm a gamemaster I also been putting effort and time into that! But as a shock officer I can and will make sure that everything and task wise is handle proper and in a good manner as we have a strong community thanks to gaminglight! Shock can and will be lead and to be push into greatness as we are growing each and everyday and we as a team/ battalion will be seeing and overseen as greatest towards the community and as the "Best battalion of the month." 

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?  I can make sure that the job and task are done right, and if i feel as if I did wrong I will correct myself, and others if needed. I don't want nor will have high command look down upon myself or others and I will help others fix their actions if needed and give them advice on how to become greater for themselves as for others! I will make sure that tryouts are being done, aswell as sub battalions are being done aswell, and have everyone enjoy their experience for being a shock or being apart of our battalion! I feel am capable of pushing shock to greatness as well as other officers and VCMRS+, we are a team/battalion and I have to say for the past couple months I've seen us at UP and DOWN but by far I'm always coaching others on how to do it properly and do it the best way that can show and help us be seen as greater than other battalions by far.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?   Help us grow even more than what we are, and help the shock community be stronger than most battalions as we are look as higher commanding officers of the ship! I will make sure everyone enjoys their time as a shock as mentioned but I will make sure that everyone has the best RP experience as we don't know who is doing this as a video or stream for others to enjoy their time aswell! I will make sure that shock is at high standards as we are overseen and look as a strong and big battalion as of right now, and I will make sure that shock is never in a rough time or spot as we are growing and i want to keep that going as we are becoming strong each and everyday! 

How active can you be? Every night I'm usually on, and as a Shock NCO, helping and protecting shock!

Edited by Uhgie

+ support 

- decent Application 

- decently experience NCO

The only problem I have is can he compeat with the Juggernauts that are the other Shock Officers given how big shock is as a battalion there is alot of compation with Shock will you beable to stand out among the rest we will see 

~ Darth Zefer 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work