TOP SECRET

Chief_

Alright ladies and gentlemen. And d-class. We are going to need to keep this on the Down Low from Site admin. Recently security has been having our paychecks docked and docked over and over. So we are going to need to rise up against the foundation and find ways to get money. I'm going to need tips and ways to sneak weapons out to d-class to have them wrek havoc a bit more on the facility so that gensec can get MUCH MUCH greater funding. If we get more funding then we can give d-class more things in d-block. 

Does anyone else have specific ideas on how we can cause havoc in the facility. Maybe I can disquise as a d-class and fight with you all. I may pull some other cmd in

But now, who wants to cause some good ol chaos as foundation/d-class ;3

Ps. Dont tell 05 about this. especially the treasurer as he'll dock my paycheck by 50% again 0.0 i'm already at -150% paycheck. 

This is a memepost but I may do some of these things to spice up d-block once in a while. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

1 hour ago, Pillercat said:

Nu-7 Command here, please report to EZ for reeducation and loyalty assessment.

Nah

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Gensec take dclass into evac shelter with cuffs and then let them break out then release them all at once 

Also buy honey badgers and drop them on the floor then let dclass take em

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

AYO SOMEONE GET THE 05 THEY PLANING SOMETHING

Current Ranks: None :))

Past Ranks: Security JFTO 2LT Mystery|PWD Brutus MUDA|MTF E11 DHFTO 1LT Cobra|MTF E11 LS Falcon-1 [First Ever Lonestar]STF D4 "Vanguard" Brynhild HA5|Security Olympics Winner|Senior Mod|Senior Event Team Member

image.png