I'm coming back bois:)

Meowjam

Hello everyone and the game in like community, I just like to say that I'm coming back to play gaming late again and to apologize for my late actions recently in the SCPrp. If you don't believe me just ask someone that's familiar about this situation. So, I'll be coming back to game late and play again to show myself a better person in the gaminglight community. But I may not be playing SCPRP anymore because I don't want to embarrass myself playing the same server that I made a big mistake in. So, I'll be playing Police RP forever but I may play Star wars but only Police RP, so if you want to talk to me about what happened you're more than welcome to DM me in discord. Yet again, I'm sorry gaming light for being such a jerk and expressing my anger on other players, I really hope you can forgive me and from my actress recently and I hope you can stay strong in this community. Because I know that gaminglught is it really great community for all players in Garry's mod I give full respect for all of you. Gaming light for life:)

My discord: Meowjam#8868

Sincerely: Meowjam/Hank Hill

Lets see if you do good, hope this is a new start.

-Williams (Met you back in SFC, You were a CPL)

Edited by Williams

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

Well welcome to PRP i hope that you enjoy your stay if you ever need anything just let me know was here for a good time but now i've been here for a long time lookin for a good time lol

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current