Quotes N Shit

Ya Boi Sawrunner

Kinda curious what wild shit y'all have heard in gaminglight. We got people who are just built to the bone every tonal shade different, so I imagine we have heard plenty.

(OOC) SEC CPL Shrigma Male: its not rdm if everyone agrees with it

Johnny Sad Nuts: Imagine not caring enough to care

CI RCT Thin: Someone tried to ERP with me once, and I went along with it until it got to the toe sucking, that's when I called a sit

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

Quotes from sits that I had over my whole staffing experience
~ It's not RDM because I told him that we were going to have a deathmatch 5 minutes prior to me killing him

~Oh you can't steal gov cars... I thought that thing was a Christmas tree on wheels not a cop car

~So you're telling me that I can't buy these people that we kidnapped and use them as "workers"

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current