Your In-Game Name:

DonJ I (Roster name will be Hero)

STEAM ID:

STEAM_0:1:457512906

How long have you been playing on the server for?:

Since 2019, but I made my forums account early 2020

List all of the RP ranks you hold on the server. (MTF, Gensec, Etc.) :

Current CI SGT | Security SGT | D5 RCT

I was a Omi9 MSGT | E-11 SM | Nu7 SM | Security SM | Senior Medic | Maintenance Professional | CI SM

What Command position are you applying for? (list two):

2LT | 1LT

Why do you want to become Delta-5 Command? (250+ Words): (365 words)

Hello everyone I'm DonJ, I would like to become a Delta-5 command member because I am sure I can make the branch better. I can do that by training our branch members in combat and being mature as the branch should be. Every since I heard about the branch I wanted to apply because it looks like something I can handle, especially command wise. I was a SM and all 4 of the current combat branches, although I did not get to command it's because I didn't really want it, but now I do because I have more time on my hands and I am way more mature now then I was when I left I got to where I was because on how well I was serving in the branch. As my other branches I did really well in a specific are called PVP, I did so well because I train every day for one hour practicing my headshots while moving. Considering this branch is new this can bring up opportunities and chances in this and other branches that I never got to have before, this is the one chance I can prove that I am worthy of having this position. I was convinced by three people that I should apply those are the same people that tried to stop me from resigning when I got to the rank of SM in the branches. I am also very open minded and easy to understand so I can create new ideas for the branch and it's people. I am very responsible, mature and active. For how long I have been playing on this server this is a huge change because of the weapons. This will be by far my favorite branch to every be in. I will put all my effort into helping this branch and changing it as much as I possibly can. If this branch is really how I was told (PVP based) then having a former OMI9 will be perfect, because I was a decently high ranking in it that means I have experience with this concept. I am also very clear with the rules of combat and the majority of MTF.

Why do you feel you are the best option for this position? (150+ Words): 

This position is perfect for me because it is the start of command. I have never been command, but I know that I'm ready for it. Starting at this is perfect because it is a new branch and I don't really know what to expect. I know I keep saying this, but because I was SM in 4 branches means that the beginning of a new journey is really huge. I get to know how a command acts, feels and the duty's that come along with it. Another reason is that I have been in every branch (Excluding the RRH) and I have gotten to the rank before command expect in research. Over the past few days I have been looking over the 2LT to see what they do and I know how to act like one when it comes to minges and SOP breakers. You take it calmly no stress it's a video game, also how to promote someone you explain them why they got the rank and what to do and what changes come with the new rank. Like I said before I am very mature, active and loyal to branches. I have never really branched dissed and I plan to stay like that. I have also gotten some tips from some command members in branches to help me clearly understand what command member truly do.

Why should we trust you for this position?: 

I should be trusted for this position because I have a good reputation in this community. I am also do not give favorites I treat everyone the same even if it was my own family member. I am also a staff member so that means that I have proven my loyalty and dedication to the server. With me also being a staff member I know how to deal with situations where a lower ranking is being a minge or doing something that is failrp. I also have an extra life to give up so this will be the choice for my next life until I resign. Although I'm not the highest rank in staff I am still trusted in the server with major issues. With that being said that's why I know I can be trusted in the position of 2LT or 1LT.

Do you have past leadership / command experience? If so please list them. (Limit it to Gmod only please):

No.

You are in LCZ and Security is requesting assistance due to a Mass D Block Riot; however, Chaos Insurgency has been called out for taking a SCP in HCZ. What would you do in this situation, and why?:

This can go two ways first way is if there is more than just me online I will go tell two people to go help with CI. I will do this because we already have two elite mobile task forces. Other scenario with me being the only one on. There will most likely be more than just me as MTF, so I will go help with d block until Gensec get back then I will go straight to the CI and terminate them will all costs of my life and make sure they do not bring the SCP. 

What would you do if those under your command are not following orders and are breaking the SOP?:

I would gather as much evidence as I can and bring it to someone that can do it VIA chain of command, but if I can handle it I would tell them that it is against the SOP and tell them not to do it again and maybe review the SOP again so they have a clear understanding on what to do and not do. Unless they are a high ranking like SGT and I am the appropriate rank I will discuss a strike with a higher ranking officer than me.

How would you react to someone asking to be put into Delta-5 without a tryout and to be fast promoted?:

I would tell them that Delta-5 is a tryout branch or if its right now I would say that you can apply on the forums under the Delta-5 sections. I would also tell them not to ask for promotions because that is against all SOPS in Gaminglight. Or if they are the appropriate rank they could transfer and talk to there high commanding officers and Delta-5 high command. Either way they would have to attend the tryout.

Explain how you would react to receiving an anonymous tip about a GOI group:

I would first ask the person if they are doing this in a RP scenario because I would not like to give that person a warning. I would go investigate by asking in MTF comms if a spotter or Pathfinder have seen them walking around. I would then ask that we all go as a group to avoid anyone being captured or brainwashed and stop the GOI group for good.

Do you promise to be committed to Delta-5 and to lead by example if you are accepted into Delta-5?:

Of course I would. I would set the best example as a good Delta-5 member.

Edited by DonJ I

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

On 10/13/2021 at 5:54 PM, [GL] Fryingpan36 said:

+support 
active 
Nice
good at PvP

Thanks!

• Like 1

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

+Support

Active

Knows when to be serious

Is a Moderator so can deal with rule breakers

Has a skill issue

• Like 1

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

• Toasty locked this topic