Dodo's Delta-5 Command Application

Dodo278

Your In-Game Name: Dodo

STEAM ID: 76561198322823440

How long have you been playing on the server for?:

11 weeks (Joined in early 2021)

List all of the RP ranks you hold on the server. (MTF, Gensec, Etc.) :

E11 MAJ, NU7 PVT (Willing to leave NU7 to free up a life)

What Command position are you applying for? (list two):

2LT, 1LT

Why do you want to become Delta-5 Command? (250+ Words):

I believe that becoming Delta-5 command will help me further my career on the server. I think that being a part of Delta-5 command will be a positive experience for me because I already have experience being in MTF command with E11. I think that Delta-5 shows alot of promise in terms of shaking up the meta and changing the tactics of both MTF and CI and I would love to be at the forefront of that. I have been looking for a branch to dedicate my second rp life to and Delta-5 really stands out to me due to its unique weapons which will likely lead to the branch having a vastly different playstyle than other combatant branches. I don't take being a command member lightly and I would view being in Delta-5 command as a great honor and personal achievement. I also think that Delta-5 holds alot of rp protentional especially in events due to its purpose in lore being to acquire anomalies before various GOI do. I really like the idea of trying to be the first to capture any new anomaly that crops up and I think that is an aspect of rp that the server is lacking right now and I believe Delta-5 will help with that. I also think that being in command of multiple branches will be a rare and valuable skill to have in my skilletry. I have also found through my extensive playtime on the server that I enjoy MTF branches more than other branches. So Delta-5 will be right up my alley. I also acknowledge that being in Delta-5 command will be a good opportunity to meet and collaborate with new people.                            In conclusion I believe that being in Delta-5 command will not only expand my skillset and help me further my scprp career, but will also me to better MTF as a whole. 

Why do you feel you are the best option for this position? (150+ Words): 

I have command experience as I am currently a MAJ in E11. I also have alot of time on my hands due to recent events in my life irl. (which I won't get into here) So I would be very active and would likely play 6+ hours a day although the other half of the day would be dedicated to E11. Furthermore I strive to and believe that other command should strive to not just be that guy who gives orders. But to also be a genuine friend to other members of the branch regardless of rank. Because we are all here to have a good time in the end. I'm also persistent and once I set my mind to improving the branch I won't just give up easily. I also acknowledge the responsibility and time investment of being command in two branches at once and thus being responsible for the experience the players on those branches have on the server. But I believe that I am in a state which I am ready for such a responsibility. I also have alot of combat experience from being in E11 for roughly 2/3s of a year or so plus a couple months in CI. I am also a patent person and I can stay calm and keep a level head and stressful situations. In conclusion I believe that I am able and ready to be Delta-5 command and I look forward to being a part of the branch.

Why should we trust you for this position?:

I have experience in E11 command so I know how MTF command should act and I already know the responsibilities of MTF command.

Do you have past leadership / command experience? If so please list them. (Limit it to Gmod only please):

I am currently an E11 MAJ so I have experience being MTF command.

You are in LCZ and Security is requesting assistance due to a Mass D Block Riot; however, Chaos Insurgency has been called out for taking a SCP in HCZ. What would you do in this situation, and why?:

If I was the only MTF on I would prioritize the CI first because any D class personnel would most likely have to go through me to get to surface anyway if I'm in HCZ. And eliminating the CI first would make it easier to deal with the D class, while if I dealt with the D class first it really wouldn't making dealing with CI easier because D class (except CCs) have no NLR anyways so they would likely just rush me again while i'm fighting CI. If other MTF were on id order a small squad of them to cover D block by defending the D block intersection. The intersection is alot more efficient to defend with a small group due to only having once access point from D block. Rather than the 3 openings the D class can run through inside D block. Plus it's slightly closer to security spawn so it would allow them to get back faster after NLR. I would have the remaining part of Delta-5 split into 2 groups, once which patrols EZ to ensure CI doesn't exfill with the scp and the other to hunt down and terminate CI wherever they are in the facility.

What would you do if those under your command are not following orders and are breaking the SOP?:

If those under my command were not follow orders I would make sure they heard the order. And if they did and were still purposely disobeying I would warn them to follow it. If they still disobeyed orders/went rogue for an extended period of time I tell them to report back to bunks so I could talk to them about it. From there I would hear their reasoning and decide if I should strike them or not. If they were breaking the SOP it would depend on the specific rule broken and whether or not they were a repeat offender. If it was their first time doing it and it wasn't a very severe offense I would just tell them not to do it again and make sure they understand what rule they broke. If they were a repeat offender and/or did a severe offense I would strike/demote them. Or possibility talk to higher command about removing them if the offense was VERY severe and they clearly had NITRP. 

How would you react to someone asking to be put into Delta-5 without a tryout and to be fast promoted?

If they asked to be put into Delta-5 without a tryout I would tell that a tryout is required to join Delta-5 and that they can also make a command application on the forums. (if command apps are open when they said this.) If they asked for a promotion I would tell them that they should asked to be promoted and if they ask repeatedly I would put them on a 1 day DNP.

Explain how you would react to receiving an anonymous tip about a GOI group:

This would somewhat depend on the GOI in question. If I was told it was a hostile GOI planning a raid I would have MTF set up defenses at Gate A and Gate B and get ready for a potential raid. If the GOI had a discovered a new anomaly I would try to get information on the anomaly so that MTF can get to it first and contain it. I would also try to track down the source of the tip if possible to see if they were legit. And I would try to contact the source to get more information about the GOI's specific intentions. (although some can be rather predictable)

Do you promise to be committed to Delta-5 and to lead by example if you are accepted into Delta-5?:

Yes, I promise to be active and lead Delta-5 by example and to the best of my ability.

Edited by Dodo278
Typo

+Support

We have been active all day on D5

Dedicated 

Knows his dutys

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

• Toasty locked this topic