Diz's Nu7 Application

Diz

In game name: Diz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:455967411
Discord name: Diz#1822
Warns

When did you start playing SCP-RP?
 I started playing around a year ago but quit,around 2 weeks ago I started playing again.

Why do you want to join Nu7?
I want to join Nu7 to join the TRT and assist in the recontainment of SCPs and helping in D-Block,honestly I find Gensec/E11 really boring since,as E11 you're most of the time in base waiting for a CI raid/SCP Breach,and as gensec all you do is sit around D-Block shooting at D Class who cross the red line and die anyway because Gensec guns are really bad,but as Nu7 I would happily stay in D-Block for hours as I would have usable weapons. Oh and also,I want to join Nu7 because I want to join the new MTF branch,but mostly because I want to be TRT.
I'm also very active and I train my aim in Aimlab everyday so I can get better at pvp.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were:
CI FTO SFC,Junior Maintenance,Junior Researcher

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7?
Absolutely,I might not get on everyday,as I'm a student and I might be busy sometimes,but at least as CI,I read the SOP at least once every week in case there's any changes,and I would do the same with Nu7.

Garry's Mod 10_10_2021 15_32_12.png

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

Accepted!

Please contact an FTO for your training.

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

• Toasty locked this topic