Report on player, whos rank is admin.- Accepted

Nyxus_PR2

Your in game name: Kosh BWA

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:242684957

The player's in game name: Sourg

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:170413383

Date and Time This Incident Occurred:10/9/2021, 9:54 AM 

What did the player do: RDM for having a gun pointed at him, he had his pointed at me for a LOT longer.

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/clips/67490838/d1337vDb77RI?invite=cr-MSxCekosMTY4NTY4MTcs

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn

Any extra information: He was pointing the Ethereal at me before he got the miniguns out, also hes an admin

Edited by Koshkae

The Bad UPS Driver

image.png.e14ace7d701c451c0029ae8c60b128b3.png

• Head Admin

+Support

From what I saw from the video, that is RDM. Just because someone is holding a gun at you does not mean you can gun them down; not to mention that there was a good 15-30 seconds of you two looking at each other with guns in each other's hands.

16 minutes ago, Sourg said:

In priority Rules it states "Your life is threatened by an officer" would give you a valid reason to shoot gov.

And last I checked Sourg, the Murder class is unfortunately not a government official, so it would not carry over. Even if it was government, you should not resort to gunning everyone down as an initial response to a gun. Always act as if it is real life; for example, don't just whip out a negev and start spraying because an officer wanted to see your hands.

Edited by Will

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

RDM is a "random death match" would us being in a Mexican standoff both threating each others lives, would that be a random reason to shoot someone. Also @KoshkaeCan you show the 30 secs before that. When we first were in gas I ran out. Then came back in looking for you that is why I am spinning around. If you look at 2 secs in the clip he had a gun pointed at me when I have not yet pointed a gun at him. I just came out of the back room of shell and now was checking that back area.

Edited by Sourg

• Nyxus_PR2 changed the title to Report on player, whos rank is admin.