Pancakes' Application For SO

Bob__Roberts

What is your ingame name? Pancakes

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:571772730

What is your rank on the Naval Roster? Sub Lieutenant

What specialty are you applying for? Security Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply? Admiral Spectre

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I can improve SO by being constantly active on it. I can also improve it by getting a better understanding of Shock & DT and learning how to work with them too. 

Why should you be trusted with this position? I enjoy doing serious roleplaying and I stay serious whenever I’m on the server. I also do not participate in minging activities at all. I am also active on my job and am there if help is needed

Why do you want this rank? I am fairly new to the server and by joining SO I believe I can get a better understanding of other regiments and by getting to know the people inside them.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank? I have read over the rules for specialties and am fully aware of the consequences if I receive a strike.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch? My purpose in SO would be to maintain arrest reports and RFAs, as well as supervising how efficient the ship’s security is. I would also be overseeing DT & Shock. 

- support 

- essentially the first question was not answered none of that is a improvement to DT or Shock 

- way to new in my opinion to be working with something as Highly Redacted as DT 

- small application 

Overall don't find you fit for SO 

Good luck though.

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

1 hour ago, CAO Penguin said:

- support 

- essentially the first question was not answered none of that is a improvement to DT or Shock 

- way to new in my opinion to be working with something as Highly Redacted as DT 

- small application 

Good luck though.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

- Support 

• This is the shortest app I have seen in a minute.
  • I am on the bridge nearly every day and rarely ever run into you.

SO specialty slots are highly coveted positions, and are not often handed out to casual Naval members.

I would recommend increasing your activity and showing members of Naval leadership why you deserve such a slot. Right now, I don't feel as though you do.

Regardless, good luck.

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

20 minutes ago, M A N D O said:

- Support 

SO specialty slots are highly coveted positions, and are not often handed out to casual Naval members.

I would recommend increasing your activity and showing members of Naval leadership why you deserve such a slot. Right now, I don't feel as though you do.

Regardless, good luck.

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

1 hour ago, M A N D O said:

- Support 

Regardless, good luck.

Pancakes does his job well. The issue is that this application isn't the best and I don't really see him much. With only one spot left, I don't think Pancakes is ready for for the position yet.

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

- Support 

This is the shortest app I have seen in a long Time

I am on the bridge  every day  and night and rarely ever run into you.
I would try and increase ur Actvity and showing people why you Deserve This Spot Because i dont think you do right now
Either way Good Luck

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

On 10/10/2021 at 3:48 PM, CAO Penguin said:

- support 

- small application 

Good luck though.

| Medical |

• Frog locked this topic