Not A Spy RRH Engineer Application

State Trooper EvaMocca

In Game Name: Not A Spy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63834449

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Engineer

Current RP Ranks Held: MTF E11 MSGT, and ME/Jan 1 (Don't know if this counts)

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 1

Here is proof

1138413945_Screenshot(6).thumb.png.8dfde4a2e5a163fd0cf3b064f3949eee.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:

I always wonder how it feels like being a [REDACTED]. I wonder how it will change your style of playing while the job. I also wanted to know what you could do as them. When I was playing on E11 yesterday I was asking my friends out of character about RRH and all about them. They told me that they are accepting people in this branch so I was like I might was well shoot my shot on becoming one of the [REDACTED].

Why should we accept you:

I am mostly active on a daily bases. I have climbed the ranks of both E11 and Maintenance very quickly in the past month. I have been a pretty chill dude in both branches. Sure I might be a minge from time to time but at least I make sure that if I'm doing it that the other side is also having fun. Even though that I might not be a high enough rank that might peak your interest but I went through the ranks pretty quick and that shows promise on a person and them moving forward with the server. I have done many activity logs on E11. I have done a whole bunch of maintenance and containment logs as Maintenance.  If you do accept my application you will see me active on the job almost everyday. Remember Secure. Contain. Protect. and always watch your back.

Edited by State Trooper EvaMocca
putting more information on the warn

+/- SUPPORT 

- Grammar definitely could be better
- Word choice makes it seem like you aren't that committed to the job (e.g. might as well shoot my shot) 
- Word count could be improved
- Rarely see you online (might just be time zone issues though)
- That warn for attempted SCP breach as 343 turns me off

I think just improve your word count (also show more commitment to RRH) and you should be set. Good Luck!

Edit: I've slept over my -support and realised that the English language is not everyone's forte. Changed to +/- Support. 

Edited by new rowphin

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

1 hour ago, new rowphin said:

- Support
- Word choice makes it seem like you aren't that committed to the job (e.g. might as well shoot my shot)

I think just improve your word count (also show more commitment to RRH) and you should be set. Good Luck!

I really like you as a person but i still dont think you are ready for RRH, good luck in E11!

Edited by Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

18 minutes ago, State Trooper EvaMocca said:

sorry english is not my first language. It is hard for me to type in english

Yeah I personally dont care about the grammar, the rest is important

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

On 10/8/2021 at 5:19 AM, new rowphin said:

+/- SUPPORT 

Edit: I've slept over my -support and realised that the English language is not everyone's forte. Changed to +/- Support. 

I will actually dispute this.

Grammar is because of a language barrier. Word Choice isn't as important as the message they are saying. I will stay neutral with word count. That would be time zone issues. I see Spy on everyday and he is very active. I feel like Spy has matured severely from that point so I honestly could possibly see past it.

+/- Support leaning to +

-Active

-Friendly

-Needs more words in the "Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:" Section

• Like 1

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

11 hours ago, Pills said:

I will actually dispute this.

Grammar is because of a language barrier. Word Choice isn't as important as the message they are saying. I will stay neutral with word count. That would be time zone issues. I see Spy on everyday and he is very active. I feel like Spy has matured severely from that point so I honestly could possibly see past it.

+/- Support leaning to +

-Active

-Friendly

-Needs more words in the "Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:" Section

Ill take this into account, ty

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

7 minutes ago, Biggie Cheese1 said:

+Support

Pretty active on my time zone (GMT) and is very good at RP jobs, for example Maintenance and E11 and he has personally helped me on the server before and i think he would fit the role of RRH Engineer very well

E11 2LT || Ex CI 2LT || Average Metal gear rising enjoyer || Ex Nu7 2LT

On 10/8/2021 at 2:19 AM, new rowphin said:

+/- SUPPORT 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 2 weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic