In-Game Name: Sato

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:15617858

Current Rank: Captain

How long have you been in your current rank?: 4 Weeks 4 Days

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?:  2

Permission: Chief Will 1K-7

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): 

The previous four weeks have truly been something else for me, especially on the server here with everyone. I definitely recall first applying for Lieutenant and just hoping to help some people or make a change. The last seven weeks being in Low Command I have exceeded expectations and have had the privilege of taking part in so many memories, events, and decisions. I have aided in multiple meetings as well as assisting in a recent PD Training event. 

I tend to be quite active on PD, I like to just patrol around or sit and wait for calls in some area. Although you guys may not see me often I play a lot in the mornings with the Europeans, and sometimes later at night. Unfortunately my college schedule simply prohibits me from getting on at the height of players online but I think that is an advantage. I am usually on when really no one else is, driving around, just enjoying myself and really simply enjoying Police RP as a whole. 

The list of individuals that I am close with keeps growing honestly every single day, it is very pure to be a part of something and legitimately just enjoy it. I think one of my most favorite thing is personally connecting with new players, and teaching OFC's, like there are some pretty chill people that just want to come in and have fun and even as a Captain I still do basic ride-alongs with them. 
It is eventually my hope to make it up to High Command one day, to sit at the table with the big boys and make meaningful decisions. So far, the leadership that I have been given has been humbling, throwing me into situations I never thought I would have to deal with. Getting through it all and wanting to go further is why I would like to be Major. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

SRTEHCSig.png.ca13d2d7ad944e22e26a1479e44ad2e6.png

+Support

-Respectful

-Mature

-Active

-Lot of experience

-Good Luck Sato-

LT Mars 1L61 SCU SSGT Mars 1R61

EMR Mars 8828 SRT PFC Mars 1S61 Former Military RP Navy CMDR Form | Former Moderator | PRP Platinum Donator

On 10/6/2021 at 1:47 PM, Inactive said:

+support

you got this sato!

On 10/6/2021 at 2:23 PM, Iancompallo said:

+Support

-great man

-deserving

-professional 

14 hours ago, Mars2 said:

+Support

-Respectful

-Mature

-Active

-Lot of experience

-Good Luck Sato-

I see you on all the time, Sato. You are definitely one of the best CPT's ive seen. Good luck my dood. ❤️

On 10/7/2021 at 2:57 PM, Mars2 said:

+Support

-Respectful

-Mature

-Active

-Lot of experience

-Good Luck Sato-

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

+Support

-Respectful

-Mature

-Active

-Lot of experience

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

• Will locked this topic