Funk's Nu7 app haha

Domo775

In Game Name: Funk 
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:1:106747464
Discord Name (Bread#0001): Domo775#0666

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): around april 2020

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum): I would like to be nu7 because I enjoy playing on the donator classes and would wish to be able to actually rank up in the branch. I also wanna join it because it is one of the last branches that I haven't joined. Also I don't mean to toot my own horn but I've been told by a lot of people that I'm good at combat. I am also a veteran player so I know the motd well and I can follow the nu7 sop better then most. I would also love to join nu7 to make more friends on the server. I have also seen the classes on nu7 (from either dying to them or killing them) and I want to be given a chance to be able to use most of them

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): ci military cpt, ci rnd chief inspector( but now office agent), gensec cpl, maintenance mp, medical exm, e11 pvt ( or pfc been a while)  omi9 rct-pvt

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: yes

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.): jolt, yato, squash, chopper 

i’ve probably killed you more then once 🥶🥶

spacer.png

Accepted

Please contact an FTO for your training

No format cause phone (hi squash)

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

• Toasty locked this topic