MazuzaM

In Game Name: MazuzaM

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427): STEAM_0:0:520927466

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Analyst

Current RP Ranks Held: Nu7 LCPL, CI R&D SEA

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: N/A

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

How many Warns do you have? 3

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I want to join the RRH team because i think R&D is limiting my research possibilities, i like testing on SCPs and discover new things but not always i can do that because of perms. in easier words i cant always test on SCPs because its not sure that i will get an SCP after a raid, with RRH i could do every type of tests with all necessary permissions. When i started i tried to get into foundation research but it was very boring for their limited permissions and the good amount of JR minges (Not blaming anyone its normal due Foundation research being one of the starter jobs), so i decided to try R&D and i immediatly  got into it: Serious RP, Interrogations, Every SCP test it could pass by my mind. with time i realized that R&D wont ever give me the same possibilities that i could have with RRH.

Why should we accept you: You should accept me because of:

- Always try to be active
-Good at PvP
-No recent warns
-Good amount of test logs
-Always try to be kind with everyone

Immagine 2021-10-05 022151.png

Edited by Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE
  • Like 1

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

+/- Support.

While I may have seen you online a lot of times, i've seen you being kinda toxic 

Posted his application multiple times for some reason?

• Like 1

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

3 minutes ago, ShadowPL said:

+/- Support.

While I may have seen you online a lot of times, i've seen you being kinda toxic 

Posted his application multiple times for some reason?

Apologize for looking toxic sometimes, I removed an old RRH apply to change it to analyst in a couple weeks.

Have a good day ❤️

FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

Just now, Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE said:

Apologize for looking toxic sometimes, I removed an old RRH apply to change it to analyst in a couple weeks.

Have a good day ❤️

ah okay 

+Support then!

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

7 hours ago, russianweeb69 said:

+Support

Decent test logs

Good guy

Active

Trustworthy

Ye. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Test log update:

Rank Update: 

Promoted to SPA 

On 10/5/2021 at 7:44 AM, russianweeb69 said:

+Support

Decent test logs

Good guy

Active

Trustworthy

~Lima 47

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

NOT A REQUIREMENT (Just a + thing to add if it can help with my apply)

INTERROGATION LOGS 

P.S 
Interrogated also other people like rock, didnt had the health to log them

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

• Thanks 1

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic