WarProof App for SO

Cian

What is your ingame name?: WarProof

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:68586170

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Lieutenant

What specialty are you applying for?: Security Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:  Agent Kallus

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: If given the opportunity to join SO, I will help the branch to grow and flourish.

To do this I will organise exciting sims and missions, as well as prizes for all who participate and to constantly host try-outs, collect feedback and adapt current branch structure.

Sims: I would like to host as many sims as possible to constantly supply entertainment to my new branch.

Missions: Scripting up and planning some exciting and meaningful missions that would result in boosting actives and building teamwork for the branch would be very beneficial.

Prizes: Hosting in game/PayPal prizes to reward the branch would be another good way of encouraging activity.

Try-outs: I would be interested in hosting as many try-outs as possible a day to increase the branches player count, not only hosting try-outs but to make the try-outs fun and exciting and fully making sure that new players to the branch understand their role, and to encourage to ask as many questions as possible for future growth.

Engagement: I would like to keep this branch engaging in the many duties they carry out on the ISD, I would like to constantly encourage players to carry out their duties , as many other branches rely on us to keep the ISD “secure”.

Feedback: Intergrading or enforcing more feedback to improve the branch would be very beneficial, when should we receive feedback? weekly meetings, after try-outs, after events and after sims. Feedback will help our division adapt or change for maximum “entertainment and growth”.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: This is a difficult question to respond to but I believe I am a very trustworthy person and also a hard worker, I am engaging in one battalions (Naval) at the moment which is quite serious in role playing which isn’t hard for me to do because role playing is enjoyable for me. I am a firm believer that trust is built not just given, so if given this opportunity to be apart of this branch I will build that since of trust with all.

Why do you want this rank?: There are many reasons why I would like to be given this opportunity, such as contributing my time, energy, ideas, to maximise growth within the branch further improving the overall community, and also from a personal level I would like to grow as a person and the best way of doing that is helping others grow, I hope to take initiative, and really demonstrate what passion and drive and commitment can do and I hope my positive characterises will help this branch shine.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: I acknowledge and understand the punishment of receiving a strike, I have not received a strike within playing for 3 weeks on this server and I plan not to receive a strike. 

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: Security Officer position is to follow the SOP relating to my position.

In detail I will be tasked in the following;

Performing naval duties.

Promoting security on the ISD.

Making sure all Imperial Laws are being followed.

Ensuring all prisoners are secure.

Being stationed at any naval sector assigned.

Training/simulations

Off ship Events such as going to a planet

Try-out hosting

Assisting superiors

Promoting and growing the branch.

Following rules and regulations via SOP.

Taking leadership.

Thank you for taking the time for reading my application, God Speed to all.

WarProof signing off.

3 hours ago, AO Commodore Zefer said:

+ support 

-Amazing Naval. 

-Kind 

- caring person 

- would bring an interesting Dinamic to SO 

- over all think he be a great fit for the SO team 

- great Application 

GOOD LUCK 

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

15 hours ago, AO Commodore Zefer said:

+ support 

-Amazing Naval. 

-Kind 

- caring person 

- great Application 

GOOD LUCK 

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

+support, WarProof is a fantastic Naval member who has worked tirelessly to get to the rank he currently is at. He's been promoted to LT very quickly for a good reason, and has a lot of potential to achieve great things. Would love to see him in a specialty, good luck WarProof.

penguins.gif.c9ee9bd13f5fb0bca7424cf9f154fac1.gif

On 10/4/2021 at 3:20 PM, AO Commodore Zefer said:

+ support 

-Amazing Naval. 

-Kind 

- caring person 

- great Application 

GOOD LUCK