5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Inactive be a LT?

• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: LT

In-Game Name: RCU SM Inactive RC48

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:177289514

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: Hard to remember. Somewhere beyond 5 years

What timezone are you in?: EST (i get on usually around 10 pm) Edit: Due to being fired from my current job, my schedule may change sometime in the future

How many Warns do you have?:  13 (Permission from Vice and Tactical to apply)

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I have been on the server for many years now. I first started playing military rp, but soon switched to Police RP after they first switched to the rockford map. I was trained by a slideshow and basically had to fend for myself. I was left to dry as the ride along policy allowed officers to ignore ofcs at the time, and most didn’t want to deal with someone like me. I trained myself from the beginning. Despite this i still was practically chain promoted to SM in less than two weeks as i proved my worth through hard work. Years later I was accepted into the ARU and was given tactical training by the now Commissioner Eternity himself. Since I have been an SM I have continued to serve time and time again. There were nights that i would stay up until 5 am training new cadets because i care to give them what they need to succeed. Even when its not mandated anymore I am well known to go out of my way to take lower ranks, not even exclusively the OFCs and training them personally to rigorous standards, and it is effective enough that they have been able to earn a promotion the same day nearly every time. In addition to this I often help refine the training process for lower ranks to help spread my standards beyond those i can train. There are a large number of lower rank members that will take problems to me even before command simply because they have such a high trust in me. There is nothing i am not willing to do for the success of those around me and that is something that will carry on beyond SM.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Inactive

15 hours ago, ReaperLite said:

+ Support this player is a outstanding guy. Role model and my personal experiences with him reasonable I think he should get it. 

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

• Drippy locked this topic