6 members have voted

1. 1. yes or no

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: Jeffonator

What is your steam name?: Jeffonator

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:430904485

What is your discord username?: jeff 2.0#8205

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Sadly no I do not.

What date did you start playing on the community? About like 3 months or maybe a little more.

What date did you make your forums account?  9/23/2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? Sadly I have two in total image.thumb.png.f39ae310dbbdacc34229b9cfd20e540c.png
I will explain them to the best of my ability: the first one was way back on my second day on the server I was a LCPL or CPL and my job was riot control and it goes like this, it was a chaotic day in D-block and suddenly pryingtree had adverted partial and I failed to notice he was on a researcher job and so I started gunning down D-class like an idiot and I got band for a week after that, I now read orders more carefully. The second one is more recent on Sept. 9, and it was as D-class at the time the brutes had sledge hammers (and the server was laging because there was a lot of players online)and so I tried to hit a GENSEC however I some how hit another D-class and killed them without meaning to. If you have any more questions pleas ask them.

What is your donor rank? Diamond

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? yes

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I wouldn't use the word "deserve" and the reason is simple I wish to earn it. I'v been on this server for some time of course not super long but some and I have seen times when there is simply not enough staff online to help the players. I would like to help in those times as much as I can so that the experience of the player is enjoyable. This does not mean that I will only be active at those time though I plan on helping any chance I get. I am aware that I am most likely not very well known and that is fine because I plan on playing on this server for some time. In the end I would like to help staff. If you +support me then thank you, if you don't then pleas let me know why. I hope that we can be friends or at least not at odds with each other. Thank you for reading

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
I would first try to calm them down and ask how it all began to get a better grasp of the situation(If this doesn't work then I will call someone to help me immediately), then after I have herd them (due to the fact that i'm presuming i'm still a trial mod at the time of this) I will call someone that can help or settle the matter accordingly. Mass RDMing is still a Formal Warning + 5 day Ban and Dising me is still a Warning (Verbal or Formal).

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? 
I would ask the one that reported them for any proof they may have(clips, recordings or pics)and after I have seen the proof I would have a better understanding of the situation,(due to the fact that i'm presuming i'm still a trial mod at the time of this) therefore I may call someone for help If needed. due to abusing a known bug is fail RP they will get a Warning (Verbal if its the first time or Formal + Jail 180sec if its the second time and so on). That is in the case that they are guilty ,if they are innocent then I will simply tell the player that reported them "He/She is innocent and next time get more or better proof if it happens again" and then i'd send them back to where they were.

Edited by Jeffonator

Just a btw if you are going to ask or talk about my lack of activity in the forums or of how new I am to them then let me  explain the best I can.
Its because I have a problem that signing in with steam mostly doesn't want to work and then someone told me that I could just do it a little differently I first had to type in game "!donate" then press yes on the link, when you get to the page just go up to the thing(sorry forgot what it was called) and remove the store part, them press enter on it and sign in and it worked out and so i'm now here though I will try to be active on the forums as much as I can. Thank you for reading

-support

- Does not meet word count on Why do you deserve the rank (144 without the thank you for reading, 148 with the thank you for reading bit)

- I feel scenario questions can go into a bit more detail but thats just me, (And for them you are at the rank of Trial Mod)

I would also recommend a screenshot of your warns page (You can type !warns in game to see any warns you have) 
(Fix the word count for why do you deserve the rank question, maybe add more detail to scenario and I will change my support to + as I have seen you active and have had no bad interactions with you) 

1 hour ago, ripjaw56789 said:

-support

- Does not meet word count on Why do you deserve the rank (144 without the thank you for reading, 148 with the thank you for reading bit)

- I feel scenario questions can go into a bit more detail but thats just me, (And for them you are at the rank of Trial Mod)

I would also recommend a screenshot of your warns page (You can type !warns in game to see any warns you have) 
(Fix the word count for why do you deserve the rank question, maybe add more detail to scenario and I will change my support to + as I have seen you active and have had no bad interactions with you) 

I have attempted to fix that of which you have told me, I am sorry if it is not to your liking 

-Support

Every time I'm in Nu7 team speak ops I personally feel like you get mad at least twice for a little thing.

Only on like 1-2 hours a day.

Did not meet word requirement.

Questions can be a bit more explained.

Very few grammar mistakes not a big problem.

In your reasoning why you wanna be staff I feel like there is a lot of non needed context.

Low forums activity.

Made your forums account a little bit more then a week ago.

I do wish you the best of luck though.

Edited by Disc

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

1 hour ago, Disc said:

-Support

Every time I'm in Nu7 team speak ops I personally feel like you get mad at least twice for a little thing.

Only on like 1-2 hours a day.

Did not meet word requirement.

Questions can be a bit more explained.

Very few grammar mistakes not a big problem.

In your reasoning why you wanna be staff I feel like there is a lot of non needed context.

Low forums activity.

Made your forums account a little bit more then a week ago.

I do wish you the best of luck though.

I am sorry about the those time when I do get a bit mad but I would simply like a response even if its a "no or i'm busy"because at least then I know i'm not being completely Ignored. 

On the server I try to be on about 2 or more hours almost every day the problem being that on week days I sometimes get home late or i'm just not given any time at all.

I am sorry but I am no professional at writing.

I'm sorry however i'm not good at explaining things on writing or typing.

My grammar is not the greatest however I will take that as i'm improving.

I am sorry about the non needed context but i'm simply not great at writing paragraphs.

My low forums activity is due to the fact that at the beginning I could not get access the forums I would have been more active then if I could.

Your honesty and judgement are harsh however I thank you for it. 

34 minutes ago, Jeffonator said:

Your honesty and judgement are harsh however I thank you for it. 

If you think thats harsh and if you took offence, this would be another reason to -support. If you take things to offense easily then Q1 would be a problem if you're handling the sit.

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

14 minutes ago, Disc said:

If you think thats harsh and if you took offence, this would be another reason to -support. If you take things to offense easily then Q1 would be a problem if you're handling the sit.

well I didn't take offence I was just saying that you get down to the point and I appreciate that.

1 hour ago, Jeffonator said:

well I didn't take offence I was just saying that you get down to the point and I appreciate that.

If you didn't take offence that's fine.

+/-

Friendly guy on Sarkic

I wouldnt mind personally. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support 

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt 

Your application isnt too bad

I am seeing you more often 

Edited by Some Weeb

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

3 minutes ago, Jeffonator said:

Thank you 
but what do you mean by "Your application is too bad"?

Idk what your talking about 

: > 

• Laughing 1

24 minutes ago, Jeffonator said:

Um ok then

I changed it lol... 

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021