Xnmora's Doctor Application

Xnmora

1. What’s your In-Game Name? Xnmora

2. What’s your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:442964127

3. What is your Rank? Senior Medic and Field Medic

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 0?

5. How many warnings do you have on GL? 0

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 8

7. Why do you believe you should become a Medical Command member (100+ words)?

I believe that I should be Medical Command due to my love for Medical and my experience as Command. I am former Medical low command as I was a Doctor for a brief time and in the time I was absent from Medical I put in the time and effort to reach Senior Command in E11. Along with being Senior Command in E11, I also worked my way up to Deputy Head of the Rapid Care Unit which are the medics of E11. I understand the time and dedication it takes to be command of a branch and I am willing to put in the effort to become great command member in Medical. As I have no other lives and nor do I plan on getting any lives I can dedicate most if not all time on the server to medical. While I was Command in E11 I would still actively train the new recruits and help the new recruits understand the rules of the branch thoroughly so there would not be any issues. I plan to do the same in Medical, I want to help recruit new medics and show them the ropes in hopes of them rising up the roster and keeping the branch alive. I hope to increase activity in Medical and hopefully show as many people as possible how great Medical can be.

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-1. You have found a Resident in HCZ, what do you do? The first thing I would do would be to ask them what they are doing in HCZ. The Resident could have been kidnapped by CI and saved by MTF and just got lost on his way back. The Resident could also have escaped 106’s space and returned to HCZ. So before I would make any  decision I would get context of how they got there and why. If the Resident just wanted to go explore HCZ on their own I would bring them back to Medbay and give them a verbal warning and explain to them where they are allowed to be for their rank and what their priorities are. Since they are new to the branch and possibly new to the server I would give them the benefit of the doubt as a one time mistake.

8-2. There is a Medic requesting to be trained for Field Work, how would you train them?

I would pull the medic into spawn and explain to them the duties and responsibility of a Field Medic. I would explain the extra privileges they get as a Field Medic but also make it clear on what they can or cannot do (like how they are still a non combatant class, and where they are allowed to be for their rank). I’d ask if they wanted a tour of LCZ and if they did I'd show them around and explain each location to them. If they don’t want a tour I’ll let them explore LCZ on their own or assume they are already familiar with LCZ. Then I would give them the Field Work SOP so that they can read it before I give them the whitelist. Before I let them go out I would ask if they had any questions and if they don’t they’re free to be field medics. 

8-3. You see an Exp Medic shooting D-Class in D-Block, what do you do?

First I would enter D-block to fully assess the situation. It’s not right or smart of me to jump to conclusions so I would see what was going on. If the Exp Medic is shooting D-Class in self defense that would be fine as we are allowed to defend ourselves and I know how much D-Class enjoy trying to murder medics. However, if the Exp Medic is full health and just shooting D-Class for the fun of it. I would wait for the staff sit that they are most definitely being brought to and once the sit is done (or if it never happens) I would pull them aside to explain what they were doing wrong and give them a strike for shooting D-Class for no actual reason as Doctors are allowed to punish up to Experienced Medics. We are non combatants and a EXP Medic shooting D-Class for fun isn’t very non combatant like. This person has clearly put in enough time to move up the ranks to Experienced Medic so clearly they know the rules of the branch enough to get promoted multiple times and they should already understand we are non combatant. If the Exp Medic was Mass RDMing D class then I would bring it up to high command to discuss a possible removal from the branch since it reflects poorly on medical if we keep them around. 

18 minutes ago, Infinity Boot said:

+ Support

When I see Xnmora online, and I see them online a lot. They were Working HARD, healing, Surgery, Assisting other NC's. Efficiency is always a trait you want Command to have.

|RRH Tango 63| CI RND AIN Rusty BSA192 | EOI | Head Medical Research | DHFTO |

spacer.png 

From the times I’ve interacted with Xnmora, he seemed like an overall great player to have around! Xnmora is easy-going, active, proactive with others around the Foundation, and knows the SOPs extremely well. If he became a member of medical command, I believe Xnmora would make a wonderful addition; also, he’s prior experience holding leadership roles shows a level of dedication and patience that could only benefit medical! + Support!

Goodluck Xnmora!