What is your rank?

Elite Pilot.

How long have you been a NCO?

Since 9/28.

What rank are you applying for?

Flight Lieutenant.

How many strikes do you have?

I have 0 strikes.

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank?

You should trust me with officer rank because I can and will show good leadership when given the chance, an example of this leadership is helping Enlisted with questions or if I do become an officer hosting SIMs and holding more tryouts. Even though I have only been an NCO for about 5 days at the time of making my application I do believe that I am fully ready for the position as an Officer. Sadly I do not have any prior experience of being an officer in any other battalion but I am sure I will excel as an Officer if given the opportunity.

What can you do to assist command with this rank?

To assist command with officer rank I can host more SIMs for the battalion and/or assist in sims being held by Officers+ or even some NCOs. On top of hosting more sims for SF, I can also host more tryouts then I do now to try and get even more members into Starfighters. I will also try to increase the activity even more as I noticed it has been increasing. 

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the NCO rank?

I do agree.

Former Starfighter Vice Marshall

Reserved Starfighter Group Captain

x-wing GIF by Star Wars