3 members have voted

1. 1. Would I make a good Ogre?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Purge HVYSL CPT Freedom DA23 / Lord VIII Freedom

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Inquisitorious Ninth Sister

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to become the Ninth Sister for a multitude of reasons, I also believe I possess the skills and necessities to create a more friendly, enjoyable, and professional Inquisitorious. 

First and foremost Purge/IQ was the first battalion I joined on the server, as I found those within the branch and the branch itself to be very entertaining, fun, and energetic. I want to support and grow the battalion, as I want to make it the most refined and polished battalion on the server. As I believe I have the skills and assets to assist me in achieving this goal. As I understand the role and responsibilities, the stress, and the difficulties I may face within this position, I still believe I fit well into this position as,
I'm capable of leading a mass group of people and keeping them in order while still making it enjoyable for everyone, I have an open mind and am always open to hearing problems or issues others may be encountering, as I strongly believe having an open mind is a skill a command member should always have, as it creates more of a connection towards the whole battalion and creates a more friendly and enjoyable environment. I'd easily navigate through the roaster updating it whenever possible, assist in Lord trials, becoming a bigger a role model within our battalion. I want to grow closer and be more a part of the Inquisitorious family and I believe obtaining this role will allow me to do so.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have 311:10 hours on the server as of today.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of the Commander/Vice Commander of a battalion is to keep those within the branch in check and keeping order and discipline within the battalion. Rewarding those that do well and keeping their battalions engaged and entertained. They should advise those that are unsure or are seeking help. The command team should always listen to complaints or suggestions given by those around them, as this allows our battalion to grow more diverse and varied.
Command members should also oversee Officers/NCO's/Enlisted as keeping everyone in check will allow the battalion to prosper and grow in the right direction.
Those that break the rules within the battalion should be confronted and disciplined by a member of Command. The punishee should be respected and told in a professional and orderly matter about what rules they broke and given the exact reason for his punishment (if punishment is deemed necessary).
A VCMD should represent the battalion as a whole meaning they should understand how to lead and have a good-understanding of the rules and regulations within the battalion, understand that minging/trolling should be kept to the absolute minimum or none at all. We are in charge of our battalion and how others see it.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

You should entrust me with the position of the Ninth Sister as for the time I've been in Inquisitorious I have never received any strikes nor punishments within the battalion. I have built relationships with those in the battalion and would like to make many more! I believe so far I've done a good job as an Officer as I've helped those in need no matter what they need, if its help during a tryout, a sim, or just a question someone may have. I always try my hardest to answer these questions and give a thorough response that allows them to try and fix their problems or answer the question in full.

7. How often can you be Online? :

3-5 hours daily.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

None.

Edited by winer
  • Like 1

Current: 

Former: Ninth Sister | Purge Vice Commander | Senior Moderator

+ Support

- I have seen him every day in the server 

- Always helps people

- Easy to talk to