Purge Officer App

Ceaser

What is your In Game Name? Bane

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:443410052

How Long Have You Been In Purge & IQ 19 days

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words] 

I want to join the Officer team to have a better quality experience in purge and IQ. Not only that, I want to help out the Community in purge and IQ as well, so that they also have a better experience in purge and IQ. I also want to Train Troopers of IQ and purge to become the best troopers they are. I’m mostly active in the game. I want to lead our battalion to Success. I also want to spot the best troopers I see and possibly promote them if they are off cooldown and at my rank where I can promote them. I am an officer CPT in IF. So I do know the skills of being an Officer here probably, unless it's different. It won’t bother me to have more work in this game. I’ll also help out other future officers on what to do if they struggle on something.

How could you assist Inquisitorius Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]  

I will teach the troopers on their skills that are required in purge to make them stronger, and so that we also become a stronger Battalion so that we may have victory. I’ll do my best to do the task given to me by command. I’ll also train NCOs on tryout certification if you guys do that. I’ll also help out other officers in their training if they need some assistance. I'll also try to increase activity in the battalion.

How many strikes do you have? 0

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inquisitors Officer Team? 

I am an Officer that will try their best to finish their task given by command. I will also give a  leading experience to the team. And also help other on the officer team.

Have you had an previous experience has an Officer?

I'm an officer in the IF battalion to this day, Squad Lead Gold Roger IF13. I'm supportive officer in the battalion. I also used to be an officer on other servers like Jedi vs sith in Icefuse servers.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  Yes
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

Guy that used to play Starwars RP: Ceaser/Gold Roger

Former IF VCMDR

FormerGideon Hask

spacer.png