Josef's Medical Officer Application

Mystery RHC

What is your ingame name?: Josef

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:107835195

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: LT Commander 

What specialty are you applying for?: Medical

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Cheez

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I can make sure everyone is active doing there job and making sure they are doing it right. I can also help with Passive RP as I have experience in Medical RP. Passive RP in medical from what i have seen is lacking. I feel that i could improve medical for the best.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I have a lot of experience with Medical RP. I have zero strikes and have never gotten a punishment. I'm Experienced in commanding and leading as well. I can be Incredibly active as well.

Why do you want this rank?: To help medical with tryouts and to help them with Passive RP. I want to help them grow to become an effective force on the ISD.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To Oversee the Medical Branch. Make sure they are doing there jobs and help out the low ranks who need assistance.

Shore LTCOL Kurt / SF OP Josef

Ex Naval CPT

Accepted
Come speak to me for your training.

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF